8. Star Twinkle Alone

Author's Note:

Little short chapter this time because of custom!

Of course, it takes place at "Look before you sleep"

But Star Twinkle in a sleepover with Twilight Applejack and Rarity?
I think not!

Fun Fact.

While Writing this story in like a week, the whole week was stormy over here which was fitting considering this chapter ^^.

Don't forget to leave some kind of review of this chapter/Story.
No matter if it's something you like or dislike

And of course, have fun with this chapter ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a really sunny day and Star Twinkle was walking around in Ponyville, thinking about what he should do or with whom he should spend the day with. Since he met his new friends, Star Twinkle's daily life has changed a lot. Not only does he leave his house more often, to spend time with his friends, he also gets dragged into situations that he himself would have never stumbled across before. One day he has to help a friend on an orchard, then he has to deal with a boasting magician, and then he has to help to get rid of a dragon. And all of that in just this short time. There was not nearly as much variety in his life before.

Of course, Star Twinkle was well aware of that and he was okay with it. He was never looking for a more exciting life. His life was quiet and boring. That's what he was used to. But with his new friends, all of that changed.

While still thinking about all those things a raindrop was dropped on Star Twinkle's head. As he looked up in surprise, he noticed how some Pegasus arranged the clouds above him. They were rain clouds so it was probably about rain. Before he realized what was about to happen, rain started to come out already. It was a lot more rain than he expected and he also could swear that heard some thunder in the distance. Definitely, no weather to stay outside, he figured. He ran as fast as he could until he reached his house to escape this storm. He was soaked when he entered his house but at least he was safe now. It may not be the safest place for him to stay since his house is made out of wood but nothing happened before so he didn't worry too much. Also, it's not like he has multiple houses to choose from...

"This storm came out of nowhere. Wasn't it suppose to be sunny this day?" He wondered as he was drying himself with a towel that he got from his bathroom.

He walked up the stairs and sat down on his bed, watching out of his window to see the rain pour down from the sky.

"I hope this rain stops soon..." he said while watching outside for good amount of time.

It was dark, wet and almost dangerous looking in Ponyville. Not a good time to go outside. Star Twinkle didn't plan anything for today but he wanted to spend some time with his friends, no matter who it was, somepony always had some time to spare. It didn't matter what they would have done because he didn't care much.

He spent almost an hour looking outside waiting for the rain to stop. There were some ponies outside from time to time, who ran to search for shelter from the rain. So Star Twinkle watched them if they were running past his sight.

"It's not stopping..." he said almost in a sad voice while wondering why it bothered him that much.

"Come on! It's just some rain! How bad can that be?" He said in an optimistic voice, as he walked downstairs to the door, ready to open it and go out.

"I just go over to somepony and see if they have some time to spare," he said while opening the door and stepping outside.

But only after one step outside, he was soaked and almost afraid to go any further after hearing the sound of a thunder that was nearby. It didn't look that bad from the inside, he thought as he closed the door again, drying himself again with the same towel than before. After that failed attempt he returned to his bed and looked outside again. Thinking about how to spend the day, he came up with another idea.