6. Great and Powerful Boasting

Author's Note:

It's time for the greatest and most powerful pony to appear!

Can Star Twinkle do something better than her?

Find out!

Ps. Trixie is best greatest and most powerful pony

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While walking through Ponyville, Star Twinkle noticed a huge crowd in the town square. Wondering what it was all about, he decided to watch from far away since he didn't like crowds like this but Applejack, who stood there with the rest of her friends called him over so he practically had no choice but to go over there.

"What's going on here?" He asked Applejack after approaching the group.

"It looks like some kind of fancy magic show," she replied unimpressed.

"I heard that it is run by the greatest and most powerful unicorn in all of Equestria," Pinkie Pie excitingly said.

"And who is that?" Star Twinkle asked.

"I don't know," Pinkie Pie replied confused.

Star Twinkle noticed a small wagon in front of the crowd. He was a little confused by the fact that the greatest and most powerful unicorn was living in a small wagon like that. A loud voice could be heard from the wagon that grabbed every ponies attention. The magic show was most likely starting right now.

"Come one, come all!" A loud voice said from inside the wagon. "Come and witness the amazing magic of the Great and Powerful Trixie!"

Soon, a unicorn with a blue coat and a light blue almost silver colored mane stepped out of a smoke cloud. She was wearing a wizard hat and a cape, both were purple and had yellow and blue stars on them. The crowd was gasping for a moment after this entrance and the great and powerful Trixie smiled, enjoying every moment of it.

"Watch in awe as the Great and Powerful Trixie performs the most spectacular feats of magic ever witnessed by pony eyes!" She said while fireworks and other special effects underlined her performance.

The great and powerful Trixie continued to talk about her greatness and how her magic was the most impressive thing that nopony has ever seen before. Star Twinkle was not too familiar with magic but he knew that unicorns usually possess little magic which is connected with their special talent. So he was wondering if her special talent was magic, just like Twilight's and if Trixie's magic is on par with hers.

However, some ponies seemed to be a little annoyed by Trixie's boasting, except for Twilight who said that there was nothing wrong with being talented. But the others said that it is wrong to show off your special talent even if you are better at it than anypony else. That is something Star Twinkle didn't understand since he has not discovered his special talent yet. Is it really that bad to show off your special talent? Isn't a Cutie Mark like a representation for that? But how should he know?

The great and powerful Trixie overheard all this talking and told everypony a story of her past to let them know what she is capable of.

"Only the Great and Powerful Trixie has magic strong enough to vanquish the dreaded Ursa major!"

She created an image with her magic, showing some bear-like creature, followed by a little picture of herself, slaying this bear.

"When all hope was lost, the ponies of Hoofington had no one to turn to, but the Great and Powerful Trixie stepped in, and with her awesome magic, vanquished the Ursa major and sent it back to its cave deep within the Everfree Forest!"