20. Green is my color but...

Once again Star Twinkle was persuaded to help Rarity in her Boutique. This time, it was for somepony named Photo Finish.
She was some kind of fashion photographer. Star Twinkle didn't care who it was or what she was doing. He had nothing to do anyway but that doesn't necessarily mean that he was ready to help every time when he was free.

Hoity Toity...
Sapphire Shores...
Photo Finish...
He never expected to come in contact with all these popular ponies in some way and he certainly never wanted to.

Fluttershy had to do some modeling for Photo Finish in Rarity's Boutique and Star Twinkle, Twilight, Pinkie Pie and Spike had to help in every way possible to make sure that everything was perfect when Photo Finish arrived.

"We have to hurry! She can be here any minute! Everything must be perfect!" Rarity demanded stressfully.

Rarity met Photo Finish in private and asked Fluttershy to serve as a model. Of course, Fluttershy had to wear one of Rarity's dresses so that Rarity's Boutique could be promoted. It was obvious for Star Twinkle that Fluttershy didn't enjoy her part too much. She probably only did it because it was important for Rarity and because Fluttershy couldn't say no. Something that Star Twinkle was all too familiar with.

"Remember, she's going to want to see attitude and pizzazz," Rarity explained while circling around Fluttershy.

"Pizzas?" said Star Twinkle confused.

"Oh! I love pizzas! Especially with candies and marshmallows!" Pinkie Pie joyfully exclaimed.

"That didn't sound too tasty," thought Star Twinkle. Whatever it meant, Fluttershy repeated Rarity's words and believed in them.

Rarity was demanding all kinds of changes, whether it was the decoration or Fluttershy's dress and of course, everypony did as demand.

Spike was especially eager to help Rarity. He served as a pincushion for Rarity and didn't seem to mind that. Twilight was wondering if it didn't hurt Spike, to which he replied that it didn't since he has thick scales and couldn't feel a thing.

"And even if I could, there is no pain that could keep me from assisting the most beautiful creature in the world," Spike added clearly referring to Rarity to which he looked with mesmerized eyes.

"I'm gonna tell you three a secret. But you have to promise not to tell anyone," said Spike, while making sure that Rarity didn't hear him.

"I promise," said Twilight.

"Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye," said Pinkie Pie accompanied with some weird gestures.
It was probably Pinkie Pie's way to say that she promised too.

"Yes. What she said," said Star Twinkle while looking at Pinkie Pie confused.

Star Twinkle was not sure what promise, Spike was about to tell them but that didn't matter. He wasn't planning to tell anypony anyway. He never liked to tell anypony his thoughts or secrets so keeping promises from somepony else shouldn't be too hard.

Spike then asked them all to come closer to make sure that Rarity didn't hear them. He then spoke out the secret but Pinkie Pie seemed to be the only one who was surprised since it was rather obvious to Star Twinkle and Twilight.

"I have a crush on Rarity!" Spike whispered into their ears.

Pinkie Pie assured that she wouldn't tell anypony but Star Twinkle and Twilight found it rather silly and said that everypony already knew about that. Pinkie Pie, on the other hoof, took the promise very seriously and made sure that they both kept theirs.

"You promised Spike you wouldn't say anything. He trusts you. And losing a friend's trust is the fastest way to lose a friend forever!" said Pinkie Pie in an almost threatening tone voice.