Season 4 Intro - Who am I?

Author's Note:

Also, now for something different, and yeah I know, it is probably not appropriate to write this on this site but I just recently created a Let's play / Gaming channel on Youtube and I would really appreciate it if you could drop by or even consider to subscribe to me. I am not doing too good on the views or subscribers so far so you can see how desperate I am to write this under one of my Fanfictions. As I said, it would really mean a lot to me.

The Channel name is Danieru Plays

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2Z22S7njLl31KUqlmIBOpQ?view_as=subscriber

Now with THAT out of the way, I hope that I will see you all in the next chapter of this story.
Bye Bye ^^.

Reading Order:

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 1 + 2(Chapter 1 - 53)

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Diary of The Storm Wings

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship Season 3(Chapter 54 - 65)

Equestria Girls - The Legend of Friendship

My Little Pony - The Legend of Friendship - Outcasts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You are me...and I am you...

Hearing those words caused Star Twinkle to abruptly wake up from his sleep. This happened a lot recently. Strange words and pictures, dreams that didn't make sense to him, him waking up in the middle of the night because of it. It was a total mess.

"Might as well get up now, huh?" Star Twinkle mumbled as he began to sit up on his bed. "Morning, Comet," he said greeting his pet Goldfish.

Comet didn't move in response.

While not getting out of his bed, Star Twinkle stretched his legs a little. Of course, he was not too thrilled about getting up so early and was usually grumpy because of it. He decided to open the window next to him and inhaled some of the fresh air from outside. He looked over the streets of Ponyville. There was nopony in sight. Made sense to Star Twinkle since nopony in their right minds would get up this early in the morning. Except, that didn't seem to be the case completely.

"Huh?" Star Twinkle said confused, once he saw Twilight, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Rarity, Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie gathering in the middle of the street, talking to each other. "What are they all doing there this early?" He wondered.

Before he knew it, he was walking straight towards them. He didn't even remember getting ready for leaving the house or neither did he seem to be aware of it. But that didn't matter. Right now, he was just wondering what his friends were up to.

As soon as he was close enough, Star Twinkle greeted the group. "Hey, girls, what are you all doing here this early?" He asked. But there was no response. In fact, it didn't even look as if they heard him since they continued talking to each other. "Girls?" Star Twinkle said, trying to grab their attention once again but there was still no response. Their mouths were moving and it seemed as if they were talking and laughing at each other but Star Twinkle couldn't hear them. "Oh no!" Star Twinkle said as he had some kind of idea what was going on. "Did I walk into Poison Joke and got deaf again!?" He figured although he can't remember setting hoof into the Everfree forest recently.

But after thinking about it, even if he would have gone deaf, then there was no reason for the girls to not hear him. That wouldn't make any sense. They were probably pulling a prank at him which made him laugh it off for a moment. "Okay, girls, you got me, good one," he said but again, no response from them. Star Twinkle walked up to the girls and grabbed Fluttershy's shoulder who happened to stand the closest to him. "Hey, Fluttershy what-" but Star Twinkle stopped once his hoof practically went through Fluttershy's body.