4. I don't need help

Author's Note:

Chapter four it is!
Based off from Applebuck Season of course.

Don't forget to leave some kind of feedback
It doesn't matter if it's good or bad just tell me what you like and what don't like it is all appreciated and may help me to improve.

The next chapter will probably a bit shorter, cause I don't see much potential to "Edit" the story but who knows XP.

Anyway, have fun with this chapter
And if you don't like, then I at least hope that my story will leave your head as soon as possible ^^.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was closing time for the Iron Hammer and both Star Twinkle and Steel Hammer were preparing to end their work for today. The last thing, that had to be done was storing some materials and tolls inside of the workshop. Star Twinkle was pulling a cart full of tools, iron, wood and other heavy stuff which were clearly too heavy for him judging from how hard he was breathing and how his whole body was shaking in the process.

His boss, Steel Hammer watched that and couldn't help but ask if he was able to do it himself. "You sure you can handle this alone?" Steel Hammer asked in concern.

"Yeah, no problem," Star Twinkle assured as he pulled the cart behind him, accompanied by some heavy breaths.

But Steel Hammer realized that Star Twinkle was just acting tough and walked up to him. "I mean it's no problem for me to stop my work for a second to help you," Steel Hammer offered.

But Star Twinkle was too stubborn to accept. "No! I'm all good. No need for that!" Star Twinkle insisted.

Steel Hammer was not believing him but he also didn't want to argue so he left it at that. "If you say so..." he said before he walked away to get back to his own work again.

Despite struggling a lot, Star Twinkle eventually managed to pull the cart inside the workshop on his own, causing him to let out a huge breath of relief. His exhaustion seemed to be gone and turned into happiness and confidence after this painful experience. "See? Told you I can do it!" He said proudly as he raised his head in arrogance.

But looking at a shaking and exhausted Star Twinkle didn't seem to impress Steel Hammer that much. It was like looking at a house of cards, that was about to fall over. "Great! Then let's get the second cart in too," Steel Hammer said as he pointed at another cart next to the workshop.

The content of the cart was the same as the last ones but for Star Twinkle, it looked like even heavier making his happiness completely disappear as he could only let out a huge sigh of frustration. "You've gotta be kidding me..."

Later...

It was a quiet day in Ponyville. Star Twinkle was not sure how to spend the day so he walked around in Ponyville in order to find something to do. He quickly figured that he should meet up with one of his newfound friends so that he could ask them if they had time to spare. He soon met Twilight and Pinkie Pie, who had a conversation, even though Pinkie was doing most of the talking. As usual, Star Twinkle was just "there". He mostly listened to his friend's conversations since most of the time, he doesn't know what to say or what to talk about. At least not something that he wants to share with them. Aside from the Elements of Harmony and the battle against Nightmare Moon, he didn't even know much about them anyway.

It was probably the same for them too. There was no way that they should know much about him either since he barely leaves his house or interacts with somepony on his own. However, they didn't seem to mind that he wasn't talking that much and didn't ask him to go away or something so he figured that it was okay to stay with them. Either that or they didn't bring themselves to make him go away...