Chapter 1 - The Text ✔

(Mon, 06 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

Waking up with the sun shining brightly through the glass windows in the hotel I'm staying at due to a business trip, I'm here to deal with my clients, I work for Matrix it's a counseling agency and I deal with the administration, I get new investors, get clients and deal with the paperwork and client case files. So basically I'm out here for meetings with investors and future investors (hopefully) as we are a very big agency in New York well know in the country, we also have investors and funders all around America.

It's very peaceful to be in a small town called Healsburg in California. Unlike the busy streets in New York, wish I could move out here but I don't think my fiance would like that very much, speaking of which I should really give him a call I miss him so much and cannot wait to see him this weekend when I go back home. I haven't seen him in two weeks and I'm never going to go on such a long trip without him again.

Checking my night stand for my phone so I can ring up Jason, I see my phone is flashing meaning I have a text message which I didn't even hear go off. It's from an unknown number. It's a message saying "Just to let you know that Jason is mine now officially, we have been seeing each other for a year and a half and I finally have him all to myself. So.... Don't make a fool of yourself and stay the hell away from us we are finally happy and his divoted to me! SO STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DON'T TRY TO CONTACT HIM AGAIN IF YOU KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!! ". My blood is boiling to the point of me getting a migraine this early in the god damn morning. And she send me a photo attached to the text.

I'm beyond pissed right now but deep down I do not believe it, because I trust Jason we have been together since College my second year and he was in his last year, his the love of my life and I know whoever this bitch is she's clearly completely ...

I'm beyond pissed right now but deep down I do not believe it, because I trust Jason we have been together since College my second year and he was in his last year, his the love of my life and I know whoever this bitch is she's clearly completely dilutional. I think I should just call Jason and straighten this shit right up. Before I could even dial his number while I'm still stuck in my thoughts about what to do, my bestie Melody calls me...

"Hello" I pick up my phone.

"Hey you" she says.

"What's up" I ask her

"Do I have to have a reason to call my best friend" she ask playfully.

"No it's just I was about to call Jason, I really need to speak to him right away"

"What's wrong did something happen, you sound agitated and a little stressed." she ask.

"It's nothing really, I just need to speak to him" I say to her.

"Kia tell me what's wrong I know something isn't right, you know you can talk to me about anything right." She says with worry in her voice.