Chapter 2 - Truth revealed ✔

SAME DAY - (Mon, 06 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

I've just arrived in New York after a 5 hour and 35 minute flight from California. I should be tired but really I'm hipped up on adrenaline, not sure if it is me seeing Jason after 2 weeks or if it is me getting to the bottom of this whole shit but whatever it is, I think I can handle it because I know in my heart, none of it has any truth to it.

It is after 9 and the roads are still pretty busy. I'm on my way to the house in a cab as Jason dropped me off at the airport 2 weeks ago, when I left to Cali. I'm so anxious right now and I feel like I'm going to burst any moment, anyways it's probably still about a half an hour to the house I guess I should call Mel and let her know I'm back. Taking out my phone from my purse to call her and on the second right she picks up...

"Hey boo" she answers.

"Hey I just wanted to let you know that I just arrived and on my way to the house, I took your advice and I didn't call him. I'm on my way to sort this out with him face to face." I say to her all in one breath.

"Good I'm glad you decided to come back home and deal with it right away, but how are you really feeling?." She asks, Mel is always so concerned when it comes to me and my sister Ziara, the 3 of us are quite close, like the 3 musketeers.

"Honestly I'm a little nervous, anxious and excited to see him. Even though I know deep down his not cheating, I can't help but wonder you know? That's all that has gone through my mind whole day and my gut is telling me today is the day that my world falls apart and I'm loosing it Mel, what am I going to do if he really does have someone else?" I finally confessed what I have been keeping inside whole day, with unshed tears in my eyes threatening to spill any second.

"Babe whatever happens you know we are here for you and if it is true, you call me right away and I'll come and get you okay but just know that it's not the end of the world, you can get through this, yes it might hurt and be really hard but don't you dare break in front of him okay?!" She says with all seriousness.

"Okay I'll try but I bet I'm getting all worked up for nothing, I mean this is Jason we're talking about, he'll never hurt me like that, anyways Mel I have to go, we're almost at the house. I'll call you when it's sorted yeah?"

"I'll wait for the call, I'm already dressed and ready to go, so call me as soon as you know, love ya." She says.

"Okay love you too, bye." I say as I hang up the phone As we turning into Southampton, where I stay with Jason, he asked me about 3 years ago to move in with him.

I jump out of my thoughts just as the cab stops infront of the drive way of our house and I can see Jason's car packed in the driveway which means his home, hopefully his still awake as it is before 10pm

I jump out of my thoughts just as the cab stops infront of the drive way of our house and I can see Jason's car packed in the driveway which means his home, hopefully his still awake as it is before 10pm. I gather my two suit cases and my handbag before paying the cab driving and make my way up the driveway to the front door, where I drop my suit cases to reach inside my handbag to get my house keys. As soon as I found it, I try to open the door but my anxiety isn't making that easy as my hands are literally shaking, even though I was so confident in Jason's love for me, Mel's words kept replaying in my head making me beyond nervous.

After what felt like hours, I finally got the door unlocked, I seriously need a drink to calm my nerves before I talk to Jason. Walking in, I drop my bags in the sitting room as I make my way to the kitchen to get myself a strong drink. Walking pass the dinning room, I see it's set with candles and roses and two plates with half eaten food and a half a bottle of red wine and two used wine grasses, I stop right in my tracks and zoom in on it and freeze instantly. I would have thought he had a friend from work over but the candles and roses are a dead give away.

I snapped out of my frozen state and make my way to the bedroom, walking upstairs in such a slow motion as I'm willing my feet to cooperate with my body and heart that needs the truth of what's upstairs. I finally make it on top of the stairs and I can hear the loud grunts, moans, and screams and my heart fell but my legs kept going. Walking upto OUR bedroom door, I can hear the sounds is coming from there. I thought maybe I shouldn't open it as it is pretty obvious what his doing and I don't think that's something I want to see as I know how much it already hurts just by hearing it. But I decided I should open the door and see it with my own eyes so I wouldn't have to live in denial or make excuses for him anymore. So I put my shaky hand on the door handle and as slow and quiet as could, I opened the door.

What I see infront of me the second the door swing open, is Jason laying on top of the very same woman in the picture as I can tell by her hair, thrusting deep and hard into her, with so much passion, making her moan and call out his name, while he grunts with every deep thrust. It's like my world has just stopped and I'm frozen to the spot not able to move a muscle, not even sure if I'm breathing as I can feel the tears rolling down my cheeks on its own accord. As if feeling my eyes on him, he turn his head while still thrusting in her to look at me. With a groan his eyes goes as huge as sources and he freezes deep inside her not even breathing, our eyes are locked. And with that I turned on my heals so fast my feet almost give out but I make it out and slam the door shut while bolting for the garage.

I can hear him running after me shouting my name and telling me "it's not what it looks like". Why do men always use that line as if it can be interpreted in another way or if you take it just as you saw it "you're jumping to conclusions" but right now I could careless what the opposite sex think because All they are, are a bunch of SCUM. I hate him! I can't even see due to all the tears that's flowing out of my eyes but I did not break down which I'm surprised of. I just need to get away. I reached the garage and just as I grabbed my keys on the key holder, Jason grabs my arm to stop me and pull me towards him, I can still smell the sex, I can still smell HER and it hurts... "Let go of me you son of bitch!!!." I scream while crying.

________________________________________________

That's chapter 2, hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did writing it and please comment and vote and remember updates are done daily. Please do comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘