Chapter 43 - Labor Pains (Part 1) ✔

NEXT DAY (HOURS LATER) - (Sun, 26 November 2017) AFTER 2AM

Kiara's POV

Walking slowly down the stairs to find Stephano as I've been trying to call him but he doesn't answer his phone, the one time I really need him, he doesn't answer. I just pray his not drunk, as I can't do this on my own. I'm scared shitless and the pain is killing me slowly... Please God I need help.

When I finally got to the bottom of the stairs after what seemed like hours, I signed in relief knowing I made it safely but that didn't last long as another cramp hit me, I don't want to call it a contraction yet as I don't want it to be labor pains just yet, I'm not ready! But I know there's nothing I can do about it as I am going into labor as I can feel it by the lower backache, cramping and the feeling of pressure on my pelvis. But at least I read enough to know that I'm only in my first stage of labor which means my cervix is beginning to open up (dilate), meaning I have to get to a damn hospital because I need to be checked and monitored as I don't know how long it will take me to move onto the second stage which is pushing the baby out!!! Oh God I need to find Steph and NOW!

Making the turn from the staircase to the living room but before I could even get near the living room my eyes falls on Steph pinning that bitch against the wall. I don't know why I'm so stupid, AGAIN! Everytime things go right for me for once, than something or someone always takes that away from me, I trusted him and this is what he does the second my back is turned? I'm such a fool to have ever believed in him, to have trusted him when he said nothing was going on between them and yet here they are, I guess I don't know the real meaning of nothing!

"Oh how I love it when you're rough" she purrs to him knowing full well that I'm standing right here, fucking whore!

"Steph" I choked out and that's all I could say as I could hear and feel that I'm close to breaking, is this what I'm going to be reminded of the day our babies are born, every year on their birthday, I'm going to be reminded of how their father m...

"Steph" I choked out and that's all I could say as I could hear and feel that I'm close to breaking, is this what I'm going to be reminded of the day our babies are born, every year on their birthday, I'm going to be reminded of how their father made a fool of me...

When he heard me say his name, his head snapped my way and I could see the angry look on his but when he saw me it started to fade away, what the hell is going on?!
"This is not over!" I hear Steph say to Britt through clenched teeth and then letting her go and walking towards me.

"Baby you shouldn't be out of bed and who helped you down the stairs?!" Steph asks.

"Don't you ask me that shit, when you should have been there with me!" I manage to say while trying to keep my tears at bay. Then Steph tried to touch my arm but I moved back.

 Then Steph tried to touch my arm but I moved back