Chapter 18 - Two of them?! ✔

NEXT DAY - (Sat, 22 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

A half an hour later and we wre still waiting in the waiting room to be taken to Kiara's room. As much as I'm pissed about having to wait here instead of being with her, I must admit that I'm relieved that they're both fine and that she just needs rest with no stress and I feel like I can finally breath because I don't know what I would have done, if I lost either one of them.

If you would have told me 2 months ago I would be here worry about some chick whose carrying my baby, I would have probably shot you for talking shit and then laugh because I would've never imagined myself in this position, having people to take care of and care about besides my boys. And look where I am now, worrying about others who's probably the most important two people in my fucked up life, they're my family now, MY EVERYTHING.

"WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED!" Zee comes running to me screaming, snapping me out of my thoughts, here we go...

"Relax... They're both fine, I just spoke to the doctor half an hour ago, as soon as they have her in the room we can go see her okay?" I ask being a bit cautious because with this one you never know as she is a little bit of a fireball.

"Don't tell me to fucking relax! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOU SON OF A BITCH...!" she screams in my face and I have to remind myself that she's Kiara's sister and she's a woman because I feel like slamming her through the fucking wall.

"What do you mean they?" Aurora asks, I think that's her name, before I can respond to Zee. I see that Melody's eyes grow as big as sources and I have to wonder why as she has been quiet with tears running.

"Well her and the baby of course... who the fuck else would I be talking about?" I asked getting annoyed with this shit.

"SHE'S PREGNANT!" Zee shouts yet again and I swear she's giving me a fucking headache.

"Could we please lower our voices as this is a damn emergency department, can we just calm the fuck down." Gio hisses out as I can see his losing his cool with them already.

"His right guys," Mel finally speaks up through tears. "Yelling at each other isn't going to solve anything, please calm down Zee as you know Kiara will lose her shit if she hears how you spoke to Stephano, so calm down so he can talk will you?" She say annoyed too.

"Fine!" She says sitting down. "Will someone tell me if she's really pregnant or not?" She asks after a few seconds a little calmer this time.

"Yes, I found out earlier, she said she found out a week ago and she started bleeding and I brought her in. The doctor says they both fine and he will run some tests in the morning and do an ultrasound as well to check on the baby" I say looking at her and keeping the stress part out of the explanation not wanting to make things worse.

"I can't believe she never told any of us, how could she keep this from me! I'm her damn sister!" She finally says after a few minutes of silence.

"Zee she wanted to let Stephano know first before she tells anyone else as she said he had the right to know first as it is his child." Mel says with a shaking voice and Zee immediately jumps up from her seat with fury In her eyes.

"She fucken told you! I'm her fucking sister and she told YOU!!!" she screams again.

"I've had enough of you're fucking shouting, will shut the fuck up! I was with her when she took the test, I was the one who got her the test, I was the one checking on her when she was fucking sick for a whole damn week! And where the fuck were you huh?! Now you want to stand here throwing a bitch fit because you don't feel special enough because you only found out now, maybe if you cared more about her a week ago, you would have seen the signs of her pregnancy but no... you were out having fun fucking God only knows who! While I was there taking care of MY SISTER!" Mel said losing her shit.