Chapter 11 - The test ✔

Hey guys before you read this chapter, I would like to apologize beforehand for all the time skip as I'm trying to get to the good parts of the story or shall I say the action as I have plenty of things planned for this book and it's time I get to it, starting now.

Anyways happy reading and enjoy.

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~

3 WEEKS LATER - (Sat, 15 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's Saturday today, around noon and I'm still in bed, I've been feeling sick all week and couldn't stay absent from work as I've already been absent a whole week just over a month ago, when I returned home from California, after that 'incident'. So I have been sticking it out and trying to deal with all the dizzy spells, nausea moments and vomiting sessions. I think it's all that Chinese food that Mel and I had last Sunday evening because it all started that night and haven't stopped since, one moment I would be fine and the next I'll either be dizzy or nauseous or I'll be just vomiting everything I might have ate that day. I hate feeling this way.

At first I thought it might be food poisoning but then I figured that it wasn't that as Mel looked and felt fine Monday morning. So I think I might have had a bad reaction to the food. I meant to go the doctors yesterday after I got home but when I got here I felt so drained and dizzy, that I took off my jacket and climbed in bed without even changing my clothes and here I am still in bed with my clothes on of yesterday, and I don't even care at the moment. I'm just so over this feeling already, I just want to die and get it over with. Over dramatic I know, I'm sick so I get away with being a bit dramatic.

On a happy note though, I've been talking to Stephano everyday since he left for France as promised and might I add, how impressed I am that his a man of his word. He told me last night that he'll be back next week, he'll probably be here by Friday morning. And I'm Supa excited because he also said that we will be having our date on Friday, that he'll pick me up at 7pm and that I should pack a bag because after dinner his taking me to his place that's just outside the city and that I'll be spending the weekend with him.

I just hope I'll be better by then so I can enjoy my time with him as he said his got a lot planned for us for the weekend which made me even more estatic. He was also pretty upset that I didn't go see a doctor yet and said that if he calls this weekend and I still didn't go, he'll kick my ass, he was quick to correct himself, saying that he was only joking but will be even more upset if I don't go and get checked out, his just the sweetest...

"Come on let's get you in a shower and then I'll take you to see a doctor" Mel says bringing me out of my thoughts as she makes her way to my side of the bed.

"I told you I'll be fine Mel, as long as I stay in bed, drink lots of water and do not touch food I'll survive because I won't puke if I don't eat" I say to her.

"Are you crazy, you can't not eat anything forever, you'll just make yourself even more sick if you don't get treated for whatever you have, so get up!" She says a little more stern.

"I'm not in the mood, I'm already dizzy as hell I don't need this right now and besides I don't think I even have the energy to stand, let a lone walk so please let me sleep" I plead with her.

"I'm going to ask you a question and you need to think carefully before you answer yeah?" She asks and I just nod my head for her to continue, she makes it sounds so serious, I mentally roll my eyes at her. "Could you by any chance be pregnant Kiara? As you are showing all the signs of early pregnancy." She shocks me with that one as I didn't expect that to come out of her mouth and of course she would look at sign and shit as she's a registered nurse.

"Mel don't make me laugh, you know Jason and I broke up 6 weeks ago and we haven't slept together way before then come to think of it, so how wi-" I cut myself off as I just remembered the amazing night Stephano and I had together 5 weeks ago today actually. OMG.

I jump up out of bed so fast my head spins and I sit right back down again, and reach out for my phone from the nightstand to check my calendar to see when last I had my period and when it's due as I cannot even recall when last I was on my period. I unlock my phone the second I have it in my hands and immediately go to the the calendar and what I see infront of me made my heart drop, I'm late 3 weeks and 2 days to be exact. Oh shit. But I won't panic or maybe not much as it can be a hundred reasons as to why I'm late so I won't jump to any conclusions as of yet.

"I'll be back in a few minutes I'll just go to get the test." Mel says making her way out the room, speed walking as if reading my mind knowing I'm late. If I am pregnant then I'm fucked and I'm sure Stephano will shit a brick if it's positive. I do want kids maybe 4 but just not now and not when I'm unmarried, I don't even have a boyfriend, I don't even know what Stephano and I are, holy shit I'm screwed!

I don't know how long I've been sitting here staring blankly at my phone, deep in thought trying not to panic but I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slam shut and foot steps rushing my way so I knew it was Mel that's back again with the test.

"Okay so I got the 2 most accurate tests or atleast that's what the pharmacist assistant said although I don't know if he even knew what he was talking about but he did say that most women buys these, so I took both now you gotta drink this orange juice it will help fill your bladder and won't make you nauseous again, so drink up" she says handing me the juice, I thanked her and drink it while she's opening the test, even though I only need one.

After I finish the juice, which I didn't even realize until now how thirsty I really was, I stood up and take the first test from Mel and walk to the bathroom leaving the door open as she didn't even give me the opportunity to close the door on her. She was right behind me as I made my way to the bathroom. When I was done pissing on the stick we had to wait as it said it takes 3-5 minutes so here I am sitting on the toilet lid bouncing my leg up and down nervous as fuck. So many things going through my mind all at once.

"Times up it's been 6 minutes already, need me to look?" She ask and I can't tell if she's excited because she sounds like she is or if she's just trying to keep her nerves at bay for my sake, but whatever I shake my head at her saying no and reach over to the bath ledge where I put the stick down earlier.

Here goes nothing...

_____________________________________________

Cliffhangers sucks I know, sorry not sorry lol 😜 next update will be tomorrow morning, might be tonight but I make no promises. Anyways hope you enjoyed it and please don't forget to comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘