Chapter 33 - Manipulative Bitch ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

After telling her the truth I felt lighter, even though I knew that me revealing some of my past to her could possibly be the end of us, especially since it involves Brittany, but I hope that she doesn't walk away from me, from us, not when we didn't even get the chance to be yet. I've been sitting here waiting, silently praying she doesn't go through with what she originally planned on doing, which is to walk away... I'm trying to give her time to register and take in everything I had just told her and I'm hoping she will trust me enough to know that I'll handle this and that nothing has to change for us.

Looking at her now, I can see there are so many questions running through her mind and the confused look on her face and all the other expressions that passes through her face, concerns me because for the life of me, I cannot decipher any of it, is she mad? Is she hurt? Will she leave me? So many questions run through my mind and I can't help feeling somewhat pathetic, here I am a cold hearted monster, worried that his woman is about to leave him, pretty pathetic I know..

"Kiara! Talk to me please baby? Tell me what you're thinking, please..." I pleaded, not able to handle this silence any longer.

But instead of answering, she shakes her head and move to stand up from the bed and start pacing and then she turns her back on me, I could see she was having a hard time and probably going crazy with everything I just told her but I had to do it, I want to be honest with her from now on, she deserves it and a lot more, and I plan on making things right with us. I just need her to trust in me, I can't reassure her yet, as I need prove to convince her before telling her what I know to be true.

"So she left 2 and a half years ago?" Kiara almost startled me out of my thoughts, when she finally spoke and I honestly expected her to sound broken or hurt but she sounded confident, oh God don't tell me it's because she's done.

"She did" I said almost in a whisper, not knowing where she's going with this.

"And the child is turning 2 years old in July" she states but clearly not directing it at me but before I could say anything she continues. "Do you remember what month she left?" Kiara asks turning to face me.

"Yeah, it was in October 2014, just a day after Elijah's birthday party, that's the last I saw her." I said as I cannot forget that, how can I, when that was the day I looked in the eyes of the woman that betrayed me and I broke it off with her officially that day.

"Mhm interesting..." She says with a thoughtful look and then she turns her back on me and I now know where this is going and what she is obviously adding up and for some reason, it puts a smile on my face, well that's until I heard her next question.

"I can't believe I'm asking you this... but when was the last time you slept with her before she left?" She asked and I could hear how uncomfortable that made her, even though she has yet to face me again.

"Well before she left I hadn't seen her 3 weeks prior and that was the night I saw her in bed with him but before that night, we didn't see much of each other as she was too busy being "undercover" so I would say we didn't sleep together maybe 2 or 3 months before she left, not sure of the exact date of course but I do know I never touched her the month before she left as we broke it off 3 weeks after that night, which was mid September" I say trying to make it bit more clear for her but no doubt she got the message long before my explanation.

"But then how can you be the father if her child must've been conceived beginning of October maybe end September but not before then, unless by some miracle she carried her child almost a year" she says with a little giggle and man I missed her giggles so I stood up and kissed her and when we broke apart I layed my forehead on her's.