Chaper 6 - I want you ✔

Hey guys, Please note mature scenes ahead so... If you're not 18 years or older, please do not read. I do not want to be responsible for tainting innocent minds, so I repeat, DO NOT READ!!! It might get a little a lot STEAMY. You have been warned, if you do not like explicit scenes, please skip the chapter although you will miss important contents such as how they make each other feel and the pull they have on one another.

Anyways enjoy....

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY - (Sat, 11 March 2017) AFTER MIDNIGHT

Kiara Pov

"I don't even know you and you bring me home with you or at least that's where I think you brought me, without my consent and expect me to trust you and believe I'm safe with you? ARE YOU INSANE?!" I asked practically shouting at him as my nerves in starting to kick in even more.

"Folle per te Tesoro..." (Insane for you honey) he says whatever that means but my God that accent, it's so HOT! Goes straight down town. FOCUS KIARA! I scolded myself.

"What?!" I ask.

"I said no, I am not insane or at least I think I'm not" he says with a smirk on his face and Lord have mercy, that smirk..."Look can we just go inside already, this is fucken ridiculous standing outside bickering about shit!" He says losing his smirk along with his patience.

He turn his back on me and walks away, leaving me standing like a fool. I run after him and shout for him to stop, the minute he does I bump into his back right in his doorway but he doesn't turn around so I take this as my opportunity to speak.

"Can you please take me home or let me use your phone to call my friend to pick me up, please?" I asked as I left Mel's place without my phone and was dragged out of the club without my purse so I can't call a cab either.

"NO!" He screams and spin around so fast I didn't see it coming, he grabs me and says in a husky yet deadly voice. "You not going anywhere unless I say otherwise, understood?!"

I know I'm suppose to be shitting my panties right about now, but fuck me that was hot as hell and I'm so flustered and dumbfounded all I could do was nod my head in understanding. And the next thing you know he kisses me, the kiss was slow and passionate yet the need was evident. He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance and for the life of me I cannot deny him. I parted my lips and he shoves his tongue between my lips and start exploring every corner of my mouth. I couldn't hold back the moan that escaped my lips and he groans and start kissing me rougher, with desperation and need. He breaks away from my mouth to move onto my neck and I couldn't swallow the moan that escapes. And throw my head back to give him more access.

He attack my lips again while lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and he start backing us into the house, never breaking the kiss while we walk to God knows where but at this point I couldn't careless, all that's currently running through my mind is the need of having him. I know this is wrong on so many levels but God, does it feel right and for the life of me as much as my mind is screaming to stop this madness, my body is telling me a whole other story, and I'm willingly accepting any consequences that might come with giving into someone I know nothing about. But fuck I want, NO! I NEED HIM...

 But fuck I want, NO! I NEED HIM