Chapter 31 - I'm Fucked! ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I woke up to my baby staring at me but then she got this far away look on her face but she does look happy, which means that I'm doing something right. So I greeted her and I could see after my little flirting she was ready to tease me or even pounce on me, as she's pretty much wild these days since the pregnancy as it is way hotter than our first time, even though it was the best I ever had but NOW! FUCK ME... She's going to be the death of me and I thought I was bad but she takes the cake when it comes to our libido, her sex drive is off the charts. And just when we were about to probably get it on my phone rang, seeing it's Gio I knew it would be something important so I picked it up.

"Yeah?" I answered on the third ring.

"Hey man you have to get down here, as in now! Britt almost came to your bedroom but was stopped by James and she insists on speaking to you now, she doesn'-" he says but I cut him off as all I heard was that she almost came in here!

"What?!" I shouted jumping up knowing if I don't go down, she will come here and I know what problems that caused last time and I'm not in the mood for shit to go down again.

"Yeah man, she doesn't even want to wait in her room, as she wants to see you now because according to her, she hasn't seen you in days, what the fuck is going on between you too man?!" Gio shouts obviously being suspicious but I can't explain now as Kiara is in the room and she would lose her shit if she finds out,

Don't get me started on Britt if she finds out Kiara is here and have been for the past few days, that's why I kept Kiara in here, not wanting her to leave my room. So I just hung up the phone knowing I should tell him what's happening as I can't keep it to myself any longer, this shit is driving me fucking crazy! I hate lying to Kiara but until I sort shit out with Britt I can't let Kiara know, maybe it's even better if she doesn't find out at all about Britt.

So I made my way to the bathroom and start running the water, knowing I should get done fast and deal with Britt maybe give her some cash to go shop or something, just to get her out of here until I can get Kiara out of here and get her back home before the two of them run into each other. Grabbing my phone I start texting Gio before he comes down here for answers as they all have grown way to protective over MY WOMAN, but I understand as Kiara is quite amazing.

Me: Gio I'll be down after my shower, I'll explain later yeah?

Gio: Are you crazy! What the hell are you doing and why the fuck is she even living here? You never told any of us, don't be stupid man and Fuck up the first good thing that's ever happened to you!!!

Gio text back and it only proves just how they feel about Kiara being apart of our family, they're very protective over her but that's my fucking job, not theirs!

Me: Look man just take Britt to the sitting room, let her know that I'll be down there in a few and I'll explain everything later! And that's a fucking order!!! So I suggest you get to it!

I had to be so harsh, which was a first with Gio but I had to shut him up so I can get done.

Gio: You're fucking losing it and over what?! That piece of trash!!! Fuck you!

Great just what I needed, my best friend pissed at me but knowing him, he will still do as his told but won't talk to me for a while, even though he was right but I had to shut him up as he has no fucking idea what I'm going through at the moment. Britt is really fucking everything up!!!

Getting out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my waist quickly and made my way out of the bathroom, coming out I feel Kiara's gaze on me but I can't face her as I'm pretty pissed at Britt and all the trouble she's causing so I rushed through the room grabbing underwear and then making my way to the closet. I got dressed quick in a white t-shirt and black jeans, just something simple as I have no time to waste because I do not want that bitch in here causing trouble between Kiara and I, again...