Chapter 22 - Meeting the "In-laws" ✔

Hey guys before you get to the chapter, I would like to dedicate this chapter to Contactsisterliz 👑. I want to thank her for her support and for all the votes as she has voted on each and every chapter she has read 👏 I really appreciate you're love and support 😘💜.

IMPORTANT NOTE👇

Now guys if you're reading this I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for you're support and for giving my book a chance, I had an upsetting comment on my previous chapter about my explicit writing and what I'm teaching children, which by the way my book isn't for teaching anyone, it's all FICTION AND FROM MY IMAGINATION, guys please I put a warning on my mature chapters and on my description of my book, it states that this is a mature book for mature readers, so please guys if you don't have anything nice to comment on my book or any other books please don't comment at all because you're negative feedback does have somewhat a negative impact on the said author, constructive criticism are always welcome but being a bitch is just completely unnecessary.

You have to remember that none of the writers on Wattpad gets paid for what we're doing, it's just for pure fun and entertainment, so please if the book isn't for you then don't read it, it's as simple as that, don't bash me or my book or any other authors and their books, as we are just entertaining y'all and let's face it without writers, be it amateur writers such as myself or Published Authors, you wouldn't have anything to read on Wattpad so please be supportive and encouraging and do not give authors that are trying to share their talent a hard time and just be nice.

Anyways that's it from me.

Happy reading

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

I called the girls and they said that they will only be able to come late afternoon as they had a pretty rough night, probably out partying as it was Saturday and knowing Zee and Aurora, it was definitely a wild one. So here I am waiting for Stephano to get back from picking up his father from the airport with Dante as they wanted to personally escort their dad. So I decided I'll walk around the gardens outside as it is a beautiful day today for relaxing with a book so I'm currently looking for the perfect spot to just unwind and read The Notebook by one of my favourite Author Nicolas Sparks.

After walking around for about half an hour and still couldn't decide where to sit, I chose to relax near the Koi ponds on the front of the estate as I didn't want to go to far from the front door as I'm scared I'd get lost in this huge place, whi...

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

After walking around for about half an hour and still couldn't decide where to sit, I chose to relax near the Koi ponds on the front of the estate as I didn't want to go to far from the front door as I'm scared I'd get lost in this huge place, which is ridiculous if you ask me but I can't deny it, this place is just beautiful and its so peaceful out here, this place is meant for a Queen and I don't want to blow my own horn but I kind of feel like one when I'm here, rediculous as it might sound.