Chapter 13 - I'm Pregnant (Part 2) ✔

I would like to dedicate this chapter to mstanley93👑 & 1kika03👑, they have been supporting this book from the day I published my first chapter 👏 and has been very encouraging, you guys are the best and I want to thank you for motivating me to continue writing 💜 love you guys muchness 😘

Anyways happy reading and enjoy.

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAME DAY - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

"I'm pregnant Stephano" she says and I froze, thinking I heard her wrong.

"What?!" I asked maybe a little to loud than I intended.

"Look I know this isn't what you expected and that maybe it's not what you wanted but Stephano it wasn't what I was expecting to happen either, especially this soon and just after spending one night together, you don't need to worry, I can do this on my own, you don't need to feel obligated to take responsibility as this is all my fault, I allowed this to happen. How could I be so stupid and careless and with someone I knew nothing about fu-" She rambles while sobbing without taking a breath and I had to shut her up.

"Would you stop!" I shout at her making her jump. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to shout at you but you were rambling without even fucking breathing, you don't even give me the chance to say or ask anything you just talk a whole lot of shit you create in your head. Babe breath and don't cry, please" I say to her softening my voice a bit as I hate seeing her cry.

"I'm sorry you're right, I'm not letting you say anything, go ahead ask whatever you need to." She says giving me the go ahead as if I needed permission. I would have done it anyway.

"What did you mean when you said I don't have to feel obligated to take responsibility? What are you talking about? Are you really pregnant?!" I bombarded her with questions I really didn't mean to though as I'm getting a bit anxious.

"Yes... I am pregnant Stephano, I took 4 tests a week ago and all of them showed positive. Remember when I wasn't feeling well? Well now we know why." She says still looking down.

All I could do was stare at her the only thing I heard was her saying she's pregnant, everything else fell on deaf ears. She's PREGNANT with MY baby... Moi Dio, sarò un padre?! (My God, I'm going to be a father)

"You're pregnant..." I whisper to myself. "I'm gonna be a dad? I'm gonna be a dad!!!" I say a bit louder now with a big smile on my face but it falls immediately when she turn to look at me with teary eyes shaking her head and I look at her confused.

"I just said that, why are repeating it?! And of course you're going to be a fucking dad, what do you think of me huh that I'm some who-" I immediately cut her off.

"Don't you fucking finish that sentence, I never fucking doubted you or even asked you! I was talking to my damn self and if you didn't see the fucking smile on my face a few seconds ago, then you should stop you're fucking crying and see how happy you just made me! I just repeated myself as it was just sinking in!!! You should quit this shit of yours, where you make you're own assumptions and give me a damn chance to react for fuck sakes...!" I say frustrated and pissed as fuck, raking my fingers through my hair.

I didn't mean to yell and cuss at her but fuck she's pissing me off, it's like she expects the worst of me and I hate that. How the fuck can I be mad that the woman I fell in love with, is carrying my child? She's fucking crazy if she thinks otherwise because I'm fucking ESTATIC! Man I love this woman but she has the power to fucking drive me insane and make me want to shoot someone. Like I said she'll be the fucking death of me.

I look over at her again to see her looking down crying and it immediately breaks my heart that I made her cry. I lean over and unbuckle her and lifted her gently over to my side and sit her on my lap so I can hold her and comfort her, I hate seeing her cry and I want to make sure to never make her cry again or Kill anyone that tries too, for that matter.

"Kiara I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell and cuss at you sweetheart, God I'm so sorry baby. I didn't mean to make you cry, I just got upset that you think so bad of me and that you think I wouldn't be here for the two of you." I say to her as I'm holding her tightly in my arms. "How can I NOT be anything but happy that the woman I love, is pregnant with our unborn baby?" I asked her so she can hear that I'm happy that she's going to be the mother of my baby.

"No, I'm sorry I didn't mean to upset you or make you think that I believe all that shit I just said because I didn't, I promise. I was panicking because you were quiet and then I heard you mumbling things and repeating that you going to be a dad and I thought you said it because you thought you're not the dad but you are, I swear." She says with another sob.

"Shhhhh... Baby it's okay I know I am, and I'm happy that you are please don't cry it kills me to see you crying, or is it because you're not happy you're carrying my baby?" I had to ask.

"Of course not, I'm scared that's all. I do want to have kids but I didn't think it would be now you know? But now that I am, I am happy that you're the father." She says with a smile, first time tonight she give me one of that beautiful smiles that I love so much. And I couldn't help but smile back at her.

"Kiara... be mine?" I asked nervously as I had to make it official. I was planning to do it this weekend but this moment happened to be the perfect time to ask.

***

Kiara's POV

I stare at him not knowing what to say because clearly his just asking me this because I'm pregnant with his baby, he doesn't really want to be with me and I don't want him feeling like he had to make this official just because we're going to be parents. I'm happy that he said he will be there for us even if that means we will just be co-parenting,
As long as his there for our child and be a devoted father but then again, would I really be okay with that as I'm in love with him too.

"Are you just asking me that because you found out that I'm pregnant?" I had to ask while I look straight into his gorgeous blue, grey eyes because the eyes never lie.

"Of course not! Why do you think I said I have a lot of things planned for us this weekend, I was going to confess my love to you and ask you to be mine, I was just going to do it a bit more romantically, you know." He says scratching the back of his neck while chuckling. It's cute!

"Really?!" I asked with a big smile and I leaned in to kiss him and he doesn't hesitate once and kisses me back but before it can escalate I pull away to look at him.

"Well yeah, I mean like I said before you're different and I wanted to do this right because in my mind you were already MINE the night I pulled you off that dance floor." He says pecking my lips. Making me smile.

"And you had me the first time you called me tesoro, so..." I let it hang there, while smiling like an idiot.

"I'll take that as a yes Dio, ti amo." (God, I love you) He said before crashing his lips on mine.

We were having a heated kiss with so passion I could feel the love he has for me in the kiss and I don't know how long we were kissing before he pulled slightly away, resting his forehead on mine smiling big like a kid on Christmas morning.

"You have no idea how happy you made me tonight, not only are you mine now but we're going to have a baby too. I'm a lucky guy... Now let's get out of here and head to my place, I'll get my chef to cook us some dinner yeah?" He asks as we're still outside Mel's apartment.

______________________________________________

Well that's the chapter I promised you guys so.... I hope you liked it. I know not much action, but please bare with me there's a lot of shit that will still go down as the book is far from over, not everything will be sunshine and roses for our two MC's but we'll see how badass Stephano can really be when it comes to his love. 😉 Anyways.... Please don't forget to comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘