Chapter 27 - Why are you doing this? ✔

SAME DAY - (Mon, 24 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

Waking up I could hardly open my eyes as it felt heavy and my head was pounding like I was run over by a bus and I felt nauseous but still I couldn't move nor open my eyes. Slowly opening my eyes I looked around startled at my unfamiliar surroundings and I started panicking, where am I? What happened? I tried standing up but couldn't move and when I looked down I saw that I was tied to a chair with underwear on underneath a coat, I don't remember putting on. What the fuck is going on?!!!

I tried pulling my hands apart and from my back but to no avail and then it hit me how I got to this point and my nerves were kicking in. It all came rushing back, I was leaving the office and I remember walking to the curb and was about to pass through the cars that were parked on the side of the road, so I can cross the road to get to my car which was parked on the opposite side of the road but never got that far.

As I was making my way between the cars and waiting for on coming cars to pass so I can cross the road, I was searching through my bags for my car keys and when I got it and was about to walk, I felt a tug at my arm and I spin around only to almost be knocked off my feet, by whom was standing a few feet away and without thinking I started taking a step back as I don't even remember that look in his eyes and knew I need to get away as the person in front of me is not the guy I thought I knew, he looked crazy but I was pulled forcefully, flushed against his chest and he gripped the back of my neck and I was dragged roughly to the awaiting car, that I didn't even know approached behind me.

Dropping my bag I tried to fight him off by almost hitting him in the face with my car keys but to my surprise he was fast enough and threw me roughly in the back seat of the car, before I could even scream, clearly my attempt to fight back only infuriated him even more and I was about to try and jump back out, when the driver turned and grabbed a fistful of my hair and yanked me back down and I screamed not only for the pain but also hoping someone was around to hear my cry. And the car sped off.

As soon as I screamed, I was shut up by a cloth being pressed over my mouth and nose and I knew what it was instantly, that's due to being a movie buff and I tried holding my breath but eventually I had to breath but it didn't take its affect on me instantly as I thought it would as I seen many times on TV and I used that as my chance to try and kick and claw but he did not budge and only put more pressure on the cloth while shoving my face even deeper into the back seat. The more I tried to resist, the more I breathed in and the more I started feeling dizzy and light headed, and then I started seeing black spots but tried to keep my eyes open to stare at the man I once loved but eventually after trying to fight for what seemed like hours but must have only been 5 minutes, I finally succumbed to the darkness that was threatening to take me.

Jumping out of my thoughts of remembering how I got here, I knew I had to figure a way out of here but the nauseous feeling, dizzy spells and the headache that I have, isn't helping me much but I still tried but at the same time knew I have to stay calm, if not to stay quiet and not alert my captor but also for my babies sake as I know panicking is a form of stress and that isn't good for my unborn babies and I cannot allow him to take this away from too or let him know of my pregnancy, who knows what he will do then. So I tried to calm my anxiety that was starting to pick up tenfold, at the thought of my unborn babies possibly being in any harm's way.

I breathed in and out to steady my heartbeat and tried one more time to pull at the ropes that was tied to my hands but then I heard a door opening and I tried to look up but then I thought it would maybe be safer for me to play like I'm still unconscious and maybe he would untie my hands and give me my get away, so I hung my head low and tried to steady my breathing as the footsteps started at the top of the staircase. I could feel my heart picking up and I tried to calm my nerves as the steps got louder the closer it got but it soon stopped behind me and I could feel my heart beating so fast, I was afraid it would jump out of my chest. As I felt his breath on my neck and lips against my ear and I felt the tears threatening to spill.

Cheated Then Knocked Up By Romano जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें