Chapter 32 - I Owe You The Truth... ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

When I got back to the room I sat on the bed playing back what I just saw, I know I shouldn't jump to conclusions but they looked awfully close and in a heated conversation and I don't want to believe that his cheating on me or maybe on her, I don't know which it is but whatever it is that's going on between them, I want no part of it and I sure as hell don't want my babies apart of it either. So I started packing and when I was done, I heard a knock on the door and I hurriedly hid the bag in the closet and then shouted that they should enter, knowing full well it's not Stephano as his to busy with his girl to think about me and I was right, it's Elijah...

"Can I come in? I brought you something to eat." He says and I just nod. And he came down the stairs with a tray in hand.

"Thank you" I said to him with a forced smile when he handed the tray over to me.

"You're welcome," he says with a sad smile and was about to walk up the stairs but then he stopped in his tracks and turned back around to face me. "Kiara I'm sorry, I didn't mean for you to get the wrong idea about me, I wasn't trying to warn him, I was sending him a text yes but it wasn't what you think it was but anyways, what I'm trying to say is that I'm sorry, I wasn't trying to cover for him in anyway" he says looking down, he must really feel bad.

"Elijah you have nothing to be sorry about and you do not owe me an explanation about what you texted Steph about, it's none of business and I'm sorry if I made you feel bad in anyway as none of this is your doing and I'm so sorry if I made you feel like you had something to do with it" I said with tears, my fucking emotions is all over the place and he came back to my side and gave me hug, without knowing how much I needed it.

"You don't have to apologize because I know it looked that way and I'm sure what we saw, is not what it seems." He says as his holding me and I just nod not trusting my voice.

"Now you get something into your stomach, I'm sure my nephews are starving" he says when he releases me.

"Thank you and who says it's boys? I'm sure I'm carrying girls, I can feel it" I said with another forced smile.

"Well let's hope it not, otherwise Stephano will have his hands full when they're grown, if they look anything like their mother, his going to have a hard time getting the eyes off of them." He says with a wink and made his way up the stairs. And then he disappears out the door.

After Elijah left I put the tray down not wanting to waste anymore time in this place and was about to get up to get my bag when my stomach grumbled, obviously my babies protesting against my decision about not eating before leaving, so I grabbed the tray again and looked at what he brought. On the tray was a plate with bacon, eggs, sausage, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms, beans and toast, it's accompanied by a glass of orange juice and a cup of lemon tea, which is my favorite, when drinking tea I always add some lemon juice, my mouth instantly began to water.