Chapter 41 - Gender Reveal Dinner ✔

5 Days Later (Sat, 04 November 2017)

Kiara's POV

I'm sitting here trying to decide what to wear tonight not that I have much to choose from as most of my clothes doesn't fit me anymore, and don't get me started on the dresses the girls and I went to buy a few months ago, half of them is too tight for me now and the rest makes me look and feel like a tent. But I don't mind how I feel anymore, even if I do look like a cow, it's all worth it knowing that after this journey is over, I'll be holding my babies which by the way is both a boy and a girl, something both Stephano and I wanted as I really wanted girls and he of course wanted boys, so we ended up getting one of each.

When the doctor told us that I'm carrying both, I couldn't control the happy tears that spilled as I couldn't imagine any better news than that, my first born's and I couldn't be more proud and it's all thanks to Stephano and his brute manners because if it wasn't for him dragging me out of that club and claiming me as his, I wouldn't be having our babies in just 2 months time.

Stephano said that he arranged a dinner for tonight for our friends and family so that we could break the news to them about our engagement and the gender of the twins but his being so secretive about the arrangements and its making me wonder what his got up his sleeve, but I'm not worried as I trust him with my life, with our lives as I know he would protect us with his life, that's how much he loves us. He told me hours ago, right after we had lunch, that he will be right back but still hasn't returned, so here I am still waiting but at the same time trying to figure out what to wear. I was brought out of my thoughts by a knock on the door, shouting a come in as I'm not in the mood to lift my ass off of this bed.

"Hey girl" Gia says walking in with a garment bag over one arm and a shoe box in the other and came straight to me for a hug and then kisses me on the cheek. Yes Gia and I have grown close these past few months as she too lives with us here in the Estate. I must admit she is an amazing girl and I enjoy her company, we get along very well, which I'm thankful for as she's quite close to all the guys, especially Stephano.

"Hey you" I say when we pulled apart.

"How you feeling?" She asks while hanging up the garment bag and putting the shoe box down on the countertop and then she comes to sit next to me.

"I'm fine just my back that's aching but that's nothing new" I say with a smile. "How you doing? And how's things between you and Elijah?" I asked knowing they both are completely in love with each other but are to afraid to go for it or I should say, she's afraid to go for it as I'm sure the only reason why Elijah didn't yet make his move is because his afraid he'll lose one of his brother's in the process.

"I'm fine and will you quit asking me about Elijah" she says giggling. "How many times must I tell you that there's nothing going on between us?" She asks and I think she's trying to convince herself more than me.

"Yeah, sure" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever, Anyways Stephano send me here to bring you those" she says pointing to garment bag and shoe box. "He bought you a dress for tonight because he didn't want you stressing about not knowing what to wear and asked me to help you get ready."

"When did he go shopping?" I asked and she burst out laughing.

"Oh honey Stephano doesn't go shopping, he demands what he wants and it gets done immediately, he got Elijah's designer friend to get you the dress he wanted and believe me, you're going to love it" she says and then stands up and heads towards the bag.