Chapter 38 - Date Night ✔

5 & HALF MONTHS LATER - (Sat, 14 October 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's been about 5 and a half months since the incident with Jason and I'm glad that it's all over, mine and Stephano's agreement was to never bring the subject up since the day he came home from the "mansion" covered in blood, when I asked him what had happened, all he said was that he made Jason pay and knowing that I'll be upset hearing the details, he'd suggest that I rather not ask anymore questions concerning that day and I was only happy to let it go as I was sure I wouldn't have been able to handle hearing any details, so that was the end of that conversation and I never heard from Jason again.

On a happier note, things between Stephano and I has been pure bliss for the past few months, his been my rock and made me fall deeper in love with him everyday with all the sweet gestures, late night cravings that he sees too, parties or dinners with our friends or family I should say and the romantic date nights that he insisted we have once a week, as he like to put it that he doubts very much that when the twins arrive we won't have anytime to go out on dates for a while, since the twins would need all of our attention but according to him he will definitely make sure to sneak in a session between us at least once a day because his a man with a big sexual appetite and needs to be "fed" on a daily basis, his words not mine. But I don't mind, I lOVE his high libido, especially now since I'm pregnant as I'm always horny it's actually embarrassing how quickly I can get turned on or how many orgasms I have before we even connected but honestly, I couldn't complain it's fantastic, except for the part where it's a bit uncomfortable due to my prominently huge belly.

I'm currently 31 weeks and 5 days along, to be exact and honestly if it weren't for the restless nights, swollen feet, aching back and numerous trips to the bathroom, I would actually have said that being pregnant is magnificent and a feeling like no other but unfortunately I won't lie because it totally SUCKS BALLS!!! And not to mention that I'm as huge as a house and not just any house, a damn double story! I just really want this babies out of me already.

I'm currently standing infront of the floor length mirror in our bedroom, just done getting ready for our Date Night. I can't fit my fat ass in anything other than dresses and it really sucks but I have been visiting Stephano's closet a lot these days, for sweatpants or t-shirts even his boxers as most of my underwear feels completely uncomfortable and it annoys me that most of my clothes doesn't fit me. The girls took me to shop for maternity dresses and more baby clothes a couple of months ago and after searching through all the dresses we had bought, I decided on wearing my black floor length dress and you know how they say black is suppose to make you look thinner, well that either was a bunch of bullshit I heard somewhere or it just doesn't work for me as I still look like a fat cow, I even look like one in my damn face and it's frustrating as I know all the beautiful woman that Steph could be with, instead his stuck with me because I'm pregnant with his babies and I hate going out. I'm sure everyone feels sorry for him that his stuck with this cow when he could have a model... Great now I'm full on sobbing like an idiot.

 Great now I'm full on sobbing like an idiot