Chapter 36 - Loose Ends (Part 1) ✔

2 DAYS LATER - (Mon, 01 May 2017)

Stephano's POV

Watching Kiara sleep has become one of my favourite things to do, I haven't been much of a sleeper but since sharing a bed with her, it made me sleep much easier. I don't know how or why but she brings me peace, when she's laying in my arms I feel content, so much so that I succumb to sleep easily. Only to wake up every morning before she does and just lay here and stare at her beauty and man is she beautiful, I still can't get over the fact at how lucky I am to have her and call her mine. I always believed that I was meant to ride this miserable road called life, alone but then she walks in my path and changes that, changes everything including my way of seeing the world, seeing life and finally start living, riding the road with an actual destination and not just wondering aimlessly about with no fucking direction, just lost in more ways than one.

I hate leaving our bed with her in it but I have a few loose ends to deal with, I need to get rid of the scum bag at the house and I need to sort this shit out with Britt and then get rid of her as well but before I do that, I need information out of her because I know she knows more than she leds on, I know she's either working with Roberto or for him but something definitely doesn't add up and today the guys and I will sort this shit out. I have to deal with everything this week, seeing how happy and content Kiara was this pass weekend, I knew I had to sort out everything and fast so that there's no stress on her, even though I was planning on keeping that dick alive for a while and have my fun with him everyday, I know I have to rid of him today and no later, before Kiara brings him up again and make me let the fucker go which of course I'll never allow, that's why I need to have just a little bit of fun with him today and end it once and for all. As for Britt not really sure what to do there but I'll figure it out and when I do, she's gone!

When I was done with my shower and having my fix of the day which is my cup of strong black coffee, I was ready to go. After making a few calls and setting up a few things that needs my attention this week, I was out the door heading for the garage. Grabbing a set of keys, I jumped in my BMW I8 Coupe and I was on my way to the mansion. I just hope the other 5 of them are in the right state of mind for business as they had a heavy weekend, the guys was all hammered the entire weekend, it was almost funny to watch.

About 2 hours later I arrived at the mansion and to my surprise Dante, Gio and Elijah was already here, judging by their cars that's parked out front

About 2 hours later I arrived at the mansion and to my surprise Dante, Gio and Elijah was already here, judging by their cars that's parked out front. When I parked, I jumped out and head inside, getting greeted by every damn man I pass, with a "morning boss" and I just walk past them all with a nod, making my way down to the office knowing the guys would be in their nursing their hangovers.

"GOOD MORNING!!!!" I said out loud, intentionally of course with a chuckle the moment I step down the stairs and see them, causing them all to groan which made me smile with satisfaction.

"You're a dick you know that?!" Dante grumbles annoyed and a bit in pain it seems.

"Oh no! IT'S A FANATIC MORNING DON'T YOU THINK!" I said chuckling again when I see them flinch at my loud voice.