Chapter 12 - I'm Pregnant (Part 1) ✔

I would like to dedicate this chapter to KarmaBitchSlap my very first reader and I also want to thank her for the encouraging message she send me, I really appreciate your support 😘 Guys please do check out her books she's an amazing writing. I've read it myself, thanks again love.

HAPPY READING AND ENJOY

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 WEEK LATER - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's Friday again today and I don't think I've ever been this nervous before, because tonight is the date night and I have important news to give to Stephano. I'm totally freaking out because I keep thinking what his reaction might be like and let me tell you, none of them are good so I'm pretty close to shitting myself. Mel and I are the only ones that knows and I plan on keeping it like that for now, just until I can build up the courage to tell him as he has the right to know first, no matter the outcome.

I haven't even been to a doctor yet as I wanted to give him the option to join me as it will effect both our lives, not just mine but then again that also depends on his reaction. I just walked into the apartment coming from work a little bit later then usual as I was sick again today and my work kind of took a bit longer to finish. As I'm closing the door, I get greeted by all the girls. SHIT! I hope Mel didn't say anything to them.

"Hey finally you're here, we've been waiting for you for half an hour already, you're late" Zee says as I walk in and made my way to where they're sitting.

"Why what's up?" I ask looking at Mel to make sure she didn't say a thing and she shakes her head, discreetly of course and I can finally relax and breath.

"Because we came to the rescue, Z & A at your service ma'am" Aurora says with a bow making them chuckle and I just rolled my eyes.

"For what exactly?" I asked looking at both of them.

"To make you hot for your date tonight, of course." Zee says surprising me as it came from her and we all know what she thinks of me seeing Stephano. And I'm guessing my surprise shows on my face as she rolls her eyes at me. "Ugh, don't look at me like that, people are allowed to change there opinions and I've met him, remember? And no matter what others think of him, we all could see how he was looking at you and that smile of his almost blinded me, I mean his eyes were literally shining." She's says chuckling, making me blush like a fool again as I did that day as well because all of them said the same thing then.

"Uhm... Okay I guess but it's still early, his only coming at 7pm and it's only after 4 now." I say slumping down on the sofa.

"Exactly, we have 2 and a half hours to make you look pretty" Aurora says with a smile, making me groan.

"So what are you trying to get at? That I'm not pretty now?!" I asked jokingly, giving her a fake angry look.

"Of course not you bitch, now shut up and get the fuck up and go take a shower and don't come back with anything under your towel, not even underwear as we," she says pointing at the 3 of them. "Got you!" She says with a proud look almost making me laugh but then I remembered that I didn't even get a chance to relax, so I just got up and walk to my room with a groan.

2 hours, 1 shower and a complete makeover later, thanks to my girls, I'm all done and ready to go, awaiting my DOOM!