Chapter 42 - Surprise Birthday Party ✔

3 WEEKS LATER - (Sat, 25 November 2017)

Stephano's POV

Kiara insist on us going out tonight to dinner for my birthday, which by the way I loathe this day but cannot refuse Kiara, especially with her hormonal ass that would completely fuck me up if I even tried to deny her this, but then again I don't think I'll ever be able to deny her anything as she hardly wants to leave the room these days and for her to WANT to go out for my birthday, is amazing as I know she's in a lot of pain most of the time, with her aching back and swollen feet but yet she insists on taking me to dinner and no matter how much I HATE celebrating my birthday, I would do it for her and if I was to celebrate turning a year older, I wouldn't want to spend it with anyone other than my baby.

"Hey babe, I got you your clothes that I would like you to wear, you're going to look so gorgeous..." She squeals out when she enters the room from her day out with the girls, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Do I even want to know what you got in that bag?" I asked raising an eyebrow at her but not making a move off the bed as I just woke up from a nap as I didn't get much sleep last night.

"Nope! Just get your ass up and in that shower, Now!" She says but still has that gorgeous smile of hers on full display, guess she's excited... At Least that makes one of us.

"The only reason why I'm allowing you to do all this shit, is because I love you, you do know that right and just a heads up, if that's some colourful shit in that bag, then you can forget about me wearing it" I say as I'm making my way to the bathroom.

"It wasn't a request Steph!" I hear her shout behind me just as I closed the door, fucking women! Showering and shaving and just relaxing underneath the hot water, trying to relax and not think about how Kiara is driving me insane, but I wouldn't have it any other way and I think she knows it too.

When I got out of the bathroom Kiara was already dressed waiting on me and I must say she looked beautiful with her knee length dress and heals? I wonder how long she'll be wearing those, oh I know, whole night I'm sure as I'll be the one who will be carrying her ass around so she won't actually be walking in those, it will only be for show.

"You look beautiful baby" I say as I'm making my way to her to help her stand so I can have a good look at her. "Stunning!" I say after twirling her slowly and then kiss her as she gets more beautiful by the day.

"Why thank you," she says with a big grin on her face. "Now get your handsome self in those clothes, I left it in your closet." She says pointing to my closet door, nodding and then walking away as I'm sure if I try to fight her on this, it would be pointless as I'm only going to upset her, then we would argue and then she would cry hysterically and then I'd end up giving in anyway so what's the point.

" She says pointing to my closet door, nodding and then walking away as I'm sure if I try to fight her on this, it would be pointless as I'm only going to upset her, then we would argue and then she would cry hysterically and then I'd end up givin...

I'm not sure how I feel about this colour but when I came out of the closet fully dressed, Kiara couldn't hide her big smile and clapping of her hands, showing that she approves and is very happy with her choice. I won't say I like it because I don't! But it's okay I guessz she could have gotten something worse which I'm thankful for, so I guess I'll be entertaining her tonight, I'm just glad the guys aren't here to see me looking like a clown. I'm surprised that I didn't completely flip out on her yet today as today isn't such a happy day or memorable for me as I hate this day but I'll try and keep the fake smile going.