Chapter 46 - Christmas Day ✔

3 WEEKS LATER - (Mon, 25 December 2017)

Stephano's POV

It's Christmas morning and to be honest this is a holiday that I'm not use to celebrating but seeing that I have a family of my own now, I decided to have a Christmas lunch with my family and friends as it is the first Christmas with Kiara and my babies, I want to make this day special, so I had Alfred and Clarissa arrange the catering and decorating the hall here in the Estate and I even had a few Christmas decorations done, here in the private wing, so that it looks and feels like Christmas for Kiara because she's use to celebrating this holiday, which isn't a surprise at all.

I'm laying in bed wide awake, running through the list of doings for today, mentally of course, to make sure that I didn't forget anything, while my baby is sleeping soundly next to me. Surprisingly I'm awake even before the twins wake up for their feeding which is normally around 5:30 in the morning, even tough they wake up every 3 hours to be fed. After the first week, Kiara started to pump a few bottles of breast milk at night before she goes to sleep, so she and I could take turns at night to stand up to feed and change them, even tough they are right here in our room a few feet away, we still take turns but I always end up doing the nightly feedings as I let Kiara sleep because she has to do all that whole day, everyday so I choose to do it at night so she can rest.

PIC OF KIARA WITH THE TWINS 👇 - DAILY DOINGS😉

And as if knowing I'm thinking of them, I hear Alessandro which is a surprise as Alessandra is always the one that wakes up first, crying and then she wakes up her brother in the process but I tend to try and prevent that from happening as I know ...

And as if knowing I'm thinking of them, I hear Alessandro which is a surprise as Alessandra is always the one that wakes up first, crying and then she wakes up her brother in the process but I tend to try and prevent that from happening as I know Al loves his sleep, just like his mother and you shouldn't dare to disturb his sleep or he'll end up being a nightmare, hearing him I jump up immediately and head towards his crib to pick him up so he doesn't wake up the girls, especially his sister who has a set of lungs on her and could wake up the entire Estate if you allowed her. Picking him up and heading towards the end of the hallway in the room, where I had installed a fridge and microwave a week ago so I wouldn't need to walk to the kitchen, just to grab the bottle and heat it up, which I know will come in handy for when the kids starts to eat baby food and puddings as well, which Kiara was grateful for as well, calling me her hero...

 Picking him up and heading towards the end of the hallway in the room, where I had installed a fridge and microwave a week ago so I wouldn't need to walk to the kitchen, just to grab the bottle and heat it up, which I know will come in handy for ...