Chapter 21 - Our Home (Part 2) ✔

HEY GUYS JUST A WARNING, MATURE SCENE AHEAD, IF YOU NOT 18 YEARS OR OLDER DO NOT READ! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

ANYWAYS HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAME DAY - (Sat, 22 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

I woke up feeling dazed and tired still so I just layed there and stare at the ceiling, I don't even know how long I've been out for. After Stephano left a maid brought me my bag just he said, she introduced herself and kept calling me ma'am, even after I told I her not too. She said that she will be my personal maid from now on and her name is Laura and if I need anything I can just call her on the intercom after that she asked to be dismissed and I felt like a teacher really. So when she left I went to freshen up and I came to lay down for a bit and here I am still laying.

"You're finally awake" Stephano says startling me which made me scream.

"Are you crazy! Don't scare me like that!" I shout at him and he just kept staring at me.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, I've been sitting here for over an hour, I just let you sleep." He says coming to the bed and sitting next to me.

"What time is it? How long have I been out?" I ask a little confused still, from the sleep.

"Well I got back an hour ago it's now just after 8, when I was making my way to the room Laura came from here and said that she came to check if you wanted the chef to cook you anything but you were still sleeping so she didn't want to wake you. So I told her what the chef should cook and then they can take their leave for night, so it's just me and you now." He says caressing my cheek. " Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"Uhm... ye.. yeah I love this bed, it's comfortable." I said awkwardly as his touch is having a weird effect on me again.

"Good why don't you go freshen up and I'll go grab the food the chef prepared and we can eat here, if you want or we can go to the dinning room? As I need to speak to you about something" He asks and my nerves kicks in as I'm not in the mood for another fight with him.

"Here is fine" I said as I made my way off the bed to go to the bathroom, with my bag in hand to freshen up.

After doing my business and taking a quick shower I then brushed my teeth and then brush through my tangled hair and then got into the nightgown I brought and now I regret bringing this with as it is way to revelling and we are already not good as it is. I face palm myself for packing this for our "weekend getaway" together. Fuckit! I say rolling my eyes and then open the bathroom door.

The second the door opens he turns my way and HOLY SHIT! Stephano was standing there shirtless with just his jeans and socks and man his really going to make this hard as hell for me, looking all yummy with his bare chest

The second the door opens he turns my way and HOLY SHIT! Stephano was standing there shirtless with just his jeans and socks and man his really going to make this hard as hell for me, looking all yummy with his bare chest. I stare at him biting my bottom lip and then I snap out of it and look at him only to find him staring right back at me but not my face his eyes are traveling from my neck down to my toes licking his lips. And I couldn't help but get all giddy inside because this is exactly the reaction I wanted when I packed it. I had to clear my throat to get his attention.