Chapter 8 - Cancelled ✔

SAME DAY - (Sat, 11 March 2017)

Stephano's POV

I'm currently standing by my car watching her walk to the apartment entrance door, I couldn't help but stare at her, the way she walks with so much grace and elegance, and I know that I am not going to let her go, not now not ever, she's MINE. She turns back giving me one of her breathtaking smiles that's contagious and I can't help but smile back as she waves before walking in, merda (shit) she's got me wrapped around her finger already and she doesn't even know it. Before getting back in my car I called up Dante, to let him know he and the guys should meet me at the house in an hour for the meeting. I got in my car and drove off. Arriving at the mansion 2 hours later. We call it the mansion as that's where we do all our meetings, briefings, training and recruitment basically everything to do with the Mafia as it is in a secluded area and hidden.

 We call it the mansion as that's where we do all our meetings, briefings, training and recruitment basically everything to do with the Mafia as it is in a secluded area and hidden

Walking in as I make my way to the hallway to go down to my office. I was greeted by a few of my men and guards at every corner, saying "morning boss", I just give them a nod while I make my way down the hallway. When I get to the door, I put in my code on the keypad and scan my thumb and the door unlocks, I opened the door, walked in and close it behind me. I make my way down the stairs to my office as soon as I get down stairs, I see Dante already there waiting for me but the other guys either not here yet or they're in the conference room already as it's only Dante, Elijah, Jayden, Dimitri and Giovanni that's allowed to enter my office, besides myself because they are my most trusted men and best friends.

"Hey man do you know how long I've been waiting for you? The guys are here too but they waiting in the conference room for the meeting, where were you, I've been waiting for you for over an hour already?" Dante immediately asked not even giving me...

"Hey man do you know how long I've been waiting for you? The guys are here too but they waiting in the conference room for the meeting, where were you, I've been waiting for you for over an hour already?" Dante immediately asked not even giving me a chance to get seated or anything.

"Would you shut up for once. I'm in a great mood and I'm not going to let you ruin my buzz with your nagging!" I said to him because he can sometimes be such a little bitch.

"Fuck you! You the bitch that called us here, saying to be here in an hour or it's our ASS! now your the bitch that's late, where the fuck were you and why are you in such a 'great mood' huh?" He asked using air quotes to emphasize it, fucking idiot. "Wait don't tell me it's that chick from the club last night." He says rolling his eyes.