Chapter 23 - Family Drama ✔

SAME DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

"Kiara!" I shout after her as I could see she's clearly upset.

"I'll go check on her, you sort this out." Gio says tapping me on my back.

"No, I'll go take care of my own woman." I said to him. And before Gio could say something, I hear a snort coming from the bitch in the room.

"Why should you run after her, she's obviously just looking for some attention." She says with a snort and rolling her eyes.

It happened so fast, before I knew it, I had her pinned against the wall with my hand around her neck growling In her face. "Would you shut the fuck up!!! If you say one more thing about her, I will put a bullet through you're skull, YOU GOT THAT! DON'T YOU FUCKING FORGET WHO I AM! SEI UNA PUTTANA DEL CAZZO!" (YOU FUCKING WHORE!)

"Stephano! Lasciata andare, ORA!" (Stehano! Let her go, NOW!) I heard my father shout behind me, trying to pull me away from her, so I turn my head in his direction.

"Quando hai intenzione di scopare, cazzo, questa cagna è solo un fottuto vagabondo d'Oro?!" (When are you going to fucking wake the fuck up, this bitch is just a fucking gold digging tramp?!) I shout at my blind idiot father, if I can even call him that anymore.

"Guards che sei un figlio di lingua! O avremo un problema, souo ancora tu sei dannatamente Padre! mostrare un po 'di rispetto!" (Watch you're fucking tongue son, or we will have a problem, I am still you're damn father! Show some respect!) He yells at me, almost like he deserves my respect for what his done because of this Puta! (Slut!)

"You're taking herside?! What the fuck am I even saying huh?" I ask letting her go and she gasp for a breath and I didn't even choke her, she's such a drama queen, rolling my eyes at her, I turn to my father.

"Certo che lo faresti, giusto? L'hai fatto prima che tu sia la moglie! Non è vero... È per questo che non facciamo più la nostra mamma ed è tutto colpa tua!!!" (Of course you would right? You did it before, over you're wife! Didn't you... That's why we don't have our mom anymore and it's all you're fault!!!) I scream into his face because it's time he knows it and take fucking responsibility for his fucking around!

I didn't even see it coming... my father moved back a little and back handed me through the face, my face fly to the left side and I could feel the right side of my face is burning like it's on fire. FUCK! I turn back to him and see his face is red and his eyes shows regret and hurt. But I didn't give a fuck he lifted his hands on his SON!

"NON MIO PADRE, TU NIENTE PER ME!" (YOU NOT MY FATHER, YOU'RE NOTHING TO ME!) I say looking him dead in the eyes with unshed tears in my eyes like a little bitch, FUCK I didn't want him to see that he has the power to hurt me! I'm not fucking weak and will not be for HIM!

I walk past him shoving him aside to leave the room but when I get to the entrance of the sitting room I turn my head a little to look in his direction over my shoulder. "I want you both out of my house, NOW!!!" And that's the last I said before I walk out of the room.

Wiping the tears that escaped my eyes, I pulled out my phone to text Gio as I saw he wasn't in the sitting room when this all went down, so I'm guessing his with Kiara, shit I hope my baby is okay... I didn't want this to happen, I thought we could try atleast to be some kind of a family as I'm about to have children in a few months time and I wanted my father to be there, to be a granddad, I wanted la mia famiglia (my family), but I guess that's too much to ask. Who am I kidding, he was never a father, what made me believe he could be a grand father.