Chapter 20 - Our Home (Part 1) ✔

SAME DAY - (Sat, 22 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I look at Kiara and she has that confused look on her face and Mel is standing there with an amused look on her face. Fuck I hope she doesn't lose her shit. I never spoke to her about it, I just made the arrangements set everything up and here we are everyone staring at me waiting for me to explain it to her. I know it's to soon to be moving in together but then again, its way too soon for a lot of things that we've done. Here goes...

"I asked Mel if she could start packing you're things that's at her place and then Dante will pick it up and bring it to our place." I say scratching the back of my neck.

"What are talking about? what place are you referring to? If you talking about your house then you're making a mistake because I'm not moving in with you and if that was you're way of asking me, well then don't waste you're breath because my answer is no!" She says looking pissed but before I could say anything Mel speaks first.

"Well I think that's our cue to leave, let's give them a minute." she says to the others and they all bolt out the door without even a second glance. "Kiara I think you should hear him out first, if you do not want to do it then atleast do it for you're babies." Mel says softly before she hugs her and then she hugs me and she left the room as well. And I can literally cut the tension in the room with a knife.

"Look Kiara I didn't want to have this conversation with you in a hospital room but you must understand why I did this and I was going to speak to you when you got out of here but I guess it can't wait." I say and she looks ready to pounce on me but I'm not going to let her stress so I moved to her side and took her hand in mine.

"Just Listen to me please give me a chance to explain, you know who I am right and being the Don of the biggest Mafia, it's bound that I'll have enemies out there that's just looking for any weakness I might have and use it against me and right now Kiara you are my weakness and so are those babies and they won't hesitate to hurt any of you to get to me, so I was planning on taking you there today when you're released and then I would have explained and asked you to move in with me, I mean it was bound to happen sooner or later as we will be a family soon because I don't want our kids to grow up with there parents not together." I say to her an I can't explain the expression on her face right now, it's unreadable.

"So let me get this straight, you want me to move in because you want our babies to be safe and the only reason why you want that and a family with me is because I'm pregnant with you're kids, WOW!" She says with hurt in her eyes and before I could speak, she hold up her hand and continue with her rant. "So where does you're girlfriend fit in all this huh, did you think I was going to be okay with playing happy family with you and be okay with you feeling forced to keep me around because of my pregnancy! Hell no I'm not fuck-" I had to cut her off.

"Would you listen! You are my girlfriend, I thought we established that last night? Brittany is my ex that has just came back after 2 and half years from being god knows where. And NO! I'm not with you because you're pregnant, if you can remember so well about Britt, then you can remember just as well to the time before she arrived... Remember our conversation in the car, I confessed what I feel about you before I even knew you were pregnant so don't give me that crap about me being forced to be with you!" I say a bit to loud than I intended to.

"Then why is she here, why did you say you will call her if she was just an ex, why do you need to speak to her still?" She asks looking down and I can see that it's really bothering her. Fuck I can't explain this to her just yet why Britt is here. She can't know.

"I don't know why she is here, that is why I asked her and I only said I'll call her so she could leave, she doesn't matter Kiara... What matters now is us and our family, nothing else matters and that's why I want us to move in together to the Estate is in Long Island, it's just about two hours outside the City and you will be safe there, the Estate is big and on a private 14,551 square foot plot, so you're friends can come and stay over whenever they want, Hell they can even move in as long as you are there, I don't care about anything else especially not what Britt wants, you are my priority" I say in a much calmer voice dreading her response, but right now my focus is keeping her safe.