Chapter 15 - Who the hell are you?! ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

"What the fuck Stephano?!" I heard her say and I turned my head back and there she stands, looking pissed. SHIT!

"OMG what the fuck!" I hear Kiara scream while I was looking to the person at the door and I feel her push me off her while grabbing a sheet to cover herself.

"What are you doing here?" I asked gritting my teeth, giving her a deadly glare as soon as I stood from the bed.

"What am I doing here?!" She shouts at me. "I should be asking YOU, what the Fuck YOU'RE DOING!" She shouts and I see Kiara standing up with the sheet around her and coming to stand next to me. FUCK I'm in deep shit...

"Who the hell are you?" Kiara asks her.

"Me?! Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you doing with my man in our fucken bed" The second she says that Kiara gasp. Shit!

"Brittany what the Fuck are you doing here, I'm not going to repeat myself, you know how I hate that!" I say and then turn to Kiara. "Baby I can explain, it's not what it seems."

"That's funny, you being his 'woman' because from where I'm standing, I'M the one half naked in HIS bed, I'M the one who he called BABY, I'M the one who was asked to be HIS GIRLFRIEND and wait I'M also the one that happens to be carrying HIS CHILD. So.... I'm going to ask you one more time, who the FUCK ARE YOU!!!" Kiara shouts and damn my dick just twitched, seems like my baby can handle herself and I love it.

"Stephano you made this whore pregnant?! How could you?" She says with hurt in her voice and I don't know what the fuck to say to that.

"Don't you call her that, she's the mother of my child and what the fuck does it have to do with you Britt, you left remember?" I say to her with venom.

"Yes but we never broke it off! Did we Stephano? And besides, you know why I left and that's why you let me and why the fuck are we even having this conversation infront of HER!" She says pointing at Kiara with a disgusted look on her face.

"Britt I think you should go, I'll call you and we ca-" I didn't get time to finish my sentence as Kiara interrupted me and what I hear next proves that I might have said the wrong thing just then.

"No you know what, I'll go because clearly I'm the fool here because you seem to have things to say to each other and clearly I'm the one who's the other woman this time, just fucken great, you know what Stephano you don't need to CALL HER, SHE CAN STAY, WHY DON'T YOU ALSO GO ON WHERE WE LEFT OFF, WITH HER!!! I'M OUT." She says taking her clothes and running to bathroom and locking it and Britt standing there with a smug smile on her face, this bitch.

"Kiara open the door please, I need to talk to you." I say through the the door as I came after her and didn't make it in time to the door because she already locked it.

She doesn't answer me she's just talking over the phone, I don't know to who but I'm guessing for a ride but I can hear she's crying, FUCK! I did it again, I keep hurting her.

"Brittany it's time for you to go, you have caused enough shit tonight already, why the fuck did you come here anyway huh?!" I don't like talking to her like this Because she was once everything to me or so I tried to convince myself.

"How am I causing trouble when you're the one that fucked up huh, what I did was for you, for us and you turned around doing this to me!!!" She says with tears in her eyes and that kind of shot deep as it was partly my fault, but she took it too far and I'll never forgive her for that.