Chapter 26 - Missing ✔

NEXT DAY - (Mon, 24 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I'm at one of the warehouses checking the books while the guys check on the shipments and deliveries as we have a big shipment that is due in France in a couple of weeks and they can't screw that shit up as it's hundreds of millions of dollars on the line. We specialize in guns and all types of ammo and I just got this new toy that I added to my collection and I cannot wait to try it out myself, preferably on Roberto, if he ever makes his move and come after me which I'm hoping he does soon as I don't want to give him time to find out about Kiara and my babies so my men are working around the clock to find him and I'm starting to lose my patients with these idiots.

"Steph everything is in order, shouldn't you be on your way home?" Dante asks knowing that I told him, that I wanted to be home before Kiara comes home from work.

"Yeah thanks man, I'll be out soon" I said checking my watch only to see she'll be home in an hour and I'm almost 3 hours away from home.

"Listen here before we go man, I just got info on one of Roberto's best men and we got his location, Jayden and Dimitri is on it as we speak" Dante says giving me a bit of good news, while we're make our way out of the office.

"Who is it?" I asked because we need information from him.

"Andre" Dante says and I smile knowing full well who that bitch is and how easy it will be to make him talk.

"Let them know, I want him unharmed and taken to the mansion, to the dungeons and keep me updated, yeah?" I said as I'm making my way to my car, I wanted to be home before she gets there but I'll never make it.

"Okay cool, I'll see you later then" Dante says as him and all the guys are staying at the Estate with Kiara and I seeing that my dad is still in town. I just nod to him and jumped in the car and I was off.

Driving home I couldn't help but think about this morning when I slipped out of bed but before that, I layed there for about half and hour staring at Kiara, watching her sleep and running my fingertips over her naked back, we wore each other out last night but I kept my promises in ripping that dress off of her which upset her as she loved the dress but I promised to replace it with many more dresses, which I already set in place by having Elijah contact one of his designer friends, you might ask why Elijah? no his not gay, he just likes to look good according to him and he does it in the best, by the best and as much as the guys tease him about it, his our hook up to look good when we go to functions such as dinner parties, charity events, gala's and of course the Mafia gatherings.

Yes I have an empire outside the Mafia as we have to have a cover for our illegal dealings, eventough I've got most of the authorities in my employ, I still have to keep face which brings us to all my "legal" businesses such as Romano Enterprise which is the largest exporter of arms in the world. Yes I sell weapons legally and illegally of course. And I also have many clubs, bars, strip clubs, a few hotels all over the world and restaurants and the Mafia side, I am the Don of the Italian American Mafia which makes me the Boss of bosses. And I haven't told Kiara anything about how big I really am, but I think I should ease her into it, bit by bit so she knows exactly who I am and what to expect from being my Queen.

I decided to call up Kiara to let her know that I'll be there soon as I know she probably arrived already and I know how she dislikes being there on her own and I also don't want her there by herself, knowing that bitch is still there and at the moment it's only Kiara that will be home alone with Sara and a hundred of the staff of course but I would prefer to be there by Kiara's side but Alfred and Laura are well informed and are my eyes and ears at the Estate where Kiara is concerned. I've tried calling her a few times already and it keeps going to voicemail, I guess she forgot to charge her phone or something but I'll be home in about an hour or two tops.