Chapter 29 - I Got You Baby ✔

SAME DAY - (Tue, 25 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

We have been driving for the past hour and I can't stop worrying about Kiara and what state she might be in. I've been through plenty of gang fights and Mafia wars but never once did I feel the way I do now, it's an unexplainable feeling. I might seem like a ruthless, cold hearted and dangerous man but I was made this way and I know I haven't known Kiara for long but since the first time I saw her, everything changed for me, it's like the more I was around her, the more the Ice melted around my heart.

Granted I'm still tough, dangerous and ruthless but I have to be, doing what I do but since I've met her, I feel like my life only just begun and that it finally has meaning and that I'm not just existing, you might think that it's far too soon to feel this strong about someone, but fuck me if I have an explanation for what I feel for her and how or why it even happened but I'm happy it did, as I'm madly, deeply in love with her. I never wanted a family of my own because I believed that they make you weak and being the Boss, you cannot be weak but right now I feel stronger than I ever have, I've always fought hard to keep la mia famiglia (my family) alive and safe, NOW I will fight harder than I ever have. She makes me stronger than I ever was and gives me a will to live and a reason to fight, basically a reason to give a fuck...

"Take a left onto the dirt road up ahead" Elijah says bringing me out of my emotional thoughts, I'm completely fucked!

"How long till we get there? How far away are we?" Gio asks clearly losing his patients and I'm surprised I'm not the one on edge as I'm trying to stay the fuck calm, I have to be for my family.

"Less than 5 minutes, we're not far from the house" Elijah says as we turned onto the dirt road, you won't even notice it if you don't know it's there. "You can't miss the house it's a white double storey up ahead, on this road" Elijah says and just as he said that, the house was in view so we cut our lights and pulled over.

We all jumped out of the car and my heart starts pounding, not because I'm afraid of what will happen to me or the guys but because I'm afraid of what's behind that door when I get in there, I hope she's unharmed and that the 3 of them make it out...

We all jumped out of the car and my heart starts pounding, not because I'm afraid of what will happen to me or the guys but because I'm afraid of what's behind that door when I get in there, I hope she's unharmed and that the 3 of them make it out of this alive. We all get our weapons out, earpieces are already in place and we devide into two groups, one for the front door and the other, for the back.

Giovanni, Elijah and myself head to the back with 3 of my men as our back up, while Dante, my father, Dimitri and Jayden take the front door with the rest of the gaurds to cover them out front. My group run through the trees and shit to get to the back door but when we got closer we could hear a guy shouting and Kiara screaming and then it was silent from her side only his screaming, after hearing that I didn't even hesitate or follow our protocol and just speed to the door and kicked it in and my heart almost caved when I saw him sitting on Kiara with his hand on her head, banging her head against the tiled floor and she was already unconscious. FUCK!