Chapter 9 - The Run In ✔

2 WEEKS LATER - (Fri, 24 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's Friday afternoon and I just arrived home about an hour ago from work and I'm just laying here on my bed, I can't help but think about HIM. It's been 2 weeks since I last seen Stephano, 2 weeks since I found out who he really is and 2 weeks since I've heard of him, since the last was that day when he dropped me off, he send a text cancelling on our date, in a FUCKING TEXT! I know I'm suppose to be relieved that he had cancelled on me as I now know who he is or atleast what I've heard of him from Zee but I can't help but feel disappointed and hurt that he cancelled and didn't even have the decency to call me or was I not worth the call. Was I just some hook up to him or a one night stand?

Thinking back to that day when I got home after he dropped me and the way I felt, like I was walking on clouds, that's how he made me feel, maybe it was just one sided and he didn't feel a thing. Thinking about my conversation with the girls or maybe I should say argument with them, I realized that day in front of them, how much I really have fallen for him which is CRAZY by the way, after one night together but it's the way I feel.

START OF FLASHBACK

"HIS WHO?!!!" I screamed feeling a little dizzy all of a sudden. No no no..., he can't be, his way to sweet of a guy, I mean yeah he looks dangerously hot but that's just his tattoos that give off that impression but his really a sweetheart.

"Yeah, his the Mafia leader Kiara, I'm sorry to say but you are lucky to be alive right now." Zee says exaggerating as usual, always like being dramatic.

"Seriously Zee don't you think you're exaggerating a bit, because the guy I was whole night with, would never hurt me in anyway, his way to sweet, not to mention a true gentleman to do anything to hurt me." I said getting upset as she's making him out to be a monster.

"Seriously do you hear yourself right now?! His dangerous Kiara, that's what I'm trying to get at okay, you shouldn't be around men like him. His bad news, his only going to hurt you, don't you get it? I'm only looking out for you." She says concern lasing her voice.

"As suppose to a good, hard working man that has an honest way of making a living, like Jason?! Look where that got me after 6 fucking years with an "honest working man", brokenhearted, with trust fucking issues and not willing to open myself up and when I finally give it a chance, you stand there judging him?" I say a little louder than necessary.

"Look Zee, I know you're concerned and that you think his dangerous because of things you heard about him but you didn't spend the whole night with him Zee, his sweet, a gentleman, loving, kind, caring, very blunt but yet truthful, not the monster you making him out to be."
"Really? You're fucken clueless when it comes to men Kiara, look what happened with Jason because you're so blind, don't fall for his charms, he'll break you I'm telling you. I'm not saying you shouldn't move on but God not with him, that's like signing your own death certificate. And relationships is a lot more to it then just the guy being sweet and a gentleman, his job or life with effect yours." She says holding her forehead for a dramatic effect.

"Oh!!! That's rich coming from you who was never in a relationship, you that fucks a different guy every fucking night, YOU want to advise ME about relationships, HA!" I said rolling my eyes laughing a little. "You don't know anything so shut up and mind your own fucking business, while you're at it and another thing, DON'T YOU EVER FUCKING MENTION THAT BASTARDS NAME IN FRONT OF ME AGAIN!!!" I scream at her getting angry now with her. She's judging him by rumors she's heard, without even knowing him personally and it PISSES ME OFF.