Author Note

Hey guys, sorry this isn't an update but it just came to my attention that I lost chapter 24 and it was replaced by half of chapter 28, how that happened the Lord only knows but I am going to try and fix both chapters as I don't want future readers to think that I do not know what I'm doing, eventough that's half true as I'm still very much an amateur writer.

I do apologize to those that had read it already and saw the glitch as it only came to my attention now, and I'm truly sorry and will try to fix the glitch if I can't do that then I promise to rewrite the chapter as I do have the chapters all written down before hand, so Fred not I will fix it today.

I also want to apologize to my loyal readers that's waiting for an update as I won't be able to update today as I need to fix this problem ASAP, so I really hope you guys can forgive me and except my sincere apologies and I will try my best to finish today with the glitch and rewritten chapters so I can continue with my daily updates hopefully by tomorrow. Please guys I ask for you're support and understanding in this stressful situations I find myself.

Anyways my apologies once again and I'll speak to you soon

KIMMY 😘