Chapter 28 - I'm Coming ✔

NEXT DAY - (The, 25 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

Arriving at the Mansion, we all jumped out the car and Dante and Elijah head on to the surveillance room, which is more like Elijah second home as that's his domain where all the computers and gadgets are, it's more like a hacker's fantasy room. While Gio and myself head on down, straight to the dungeons to get some info out of the little bitch down there as Jay already let me know that his claiming not to know anything about Kiara or who she is for that matter.

I'm practically running down there as I know every second counts and if Roberto has nothing to with this, then we don't have any time to waste because whoever has her, God only knows what they're doing to her right now and I don't even want to think about what she's going through, it just makes my blood run cold. As I get down the stairs and walk down the long hallway to go to another hidden staircase that will take us to the dungeons, my phone vibrates and I immediately pull it out of my pocket thinking it's Elijah with some news but when I look down at it, I see it's from the Estate, the private line and my heart speeds up hoping it's to let me know that Kiara is safe at home so I immediately pick up the phone.

"Kiara?" I asked with haste and I see Gio stopping in his tracks along side me, looking at me expectantly.

"Sir, I apologize for disturbing you but Miss Kiara's sister and the other two young ladies are here and are demanding to see you and wants to know where Miss Kiara is and what's going on" I hear Alfred on the other side of the phone and I instantly get annoyed as I thought it might be my baby.

"Alfred deal with it! I've got bigger things to worry about! Don't bother me again unless it's news on Kiara, understood?" I say through clenched teeth and was about to hang up when he speaks again.

"Yes Sir, but they are demanding to speak to you sir and said they will keep bothering you until you tell them where miss Kiara is and the other miss Cambridge is a bit of a mess at the moment" Alfred says almost in a panic.

"Alright Alfred, have the car bring them to the Mansion, I'll deal with them" I say and then I hang up.

"Fuck!" I said out loud gritting my teeth. I know they must be worried sick as am I but they need to give me space to find my baby, instead of nagging on my fucking head.

"What's wrong? What did Alfred say and whose coming here?" Gio asks as we getting to the metal gates that will lead us to another set of stairs that will take us down to the dungeon hallway.

"It's the girls, they're losing their shit on Alfred and I told him to bring them here." I said to him, showing him my annoyance.

"You can't bring them here man, you know none of them took the Oath and this could cause a lot of unnecessary trouble" Gio says talking about Omertà, code of silence. In other words, the most important rule of the Mafia Law and if broken it's punishable by death.

"Look, they are Kiara's family plus you know we can trust those girls, I'll never enforce Omertà on outsiders you know this, they are not apart of this world and will never be. And besides if anyone of them talk, let them!" I said shrugging knowing full well that I'm untouchable when it comes to the authorities. "It will only cause them to die a slow painful death, much like our friend down here" I say chuckling And Gio just shakes his head as we approach the metal door at the bottom of the stairs.

When the gaurds opens up the metal door, we could hear André's screams and cries and it brings a smirk on my face and I know I'm suppose to br pissed at them for not following orders by not touching him like I instructed them to but I get it they knew we were on our way back and didn't find Kiara yet so they're probably figured that they would get a head start on the "questioning" and those two together, they can get out of hand. So we walk down the dark corridor and when we got closer, we could see Jay and Dimi standing outside the closed cell but André is still screaming? Looking at the guys, Jay is just shaking his head and Dimi is staring intently inside the cell. WTF!