Chapter 35 - Surprise Guest ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

We have been relaxing outside with our friends for the past hour or so and I got to see Kiara interact with her friends and it's a sight to behold, she's so happy, laughing and giggling is all you hear coming from her. This is exactly how I want to keep it, her laugh is contagious no matter how ridiculous it might sound, her smile brings warmth to my heart in a weird kind of way, even if I'm a few feet away from her and amongst the guys chilling, I still can't seem to take my eyes off of her and everytime I stare at her, it's like she feels my eyes on her and when our eyes meet, she gives me the most beautiful smile and her eyes shines with happiness, I like seeing her like this, it gives my life purpose...

"You got to be shitting me!" I hear Dante say bringing me out of my reverie.

Turning to him questioning, he points behind me making me turn my head and I couldn't believe my eyes who was coming, waving like crazy with a huge smile on her face, now I know where Gio went, he brought my baby girl home where she belongs. I jumped up turning around to face her and when her eyes meet mine she smiles big and starts running to me. So I start moving forward in her direction to meet her halfway and open my arms up for her and she jumps in my arms and I spin her around holding her up as she wrapped her legs around me. We were just holding on to each other for dear life, afraid one of us would disappear.

"Where the fuck you been baby girl?!" I say loudly while still holding her.

"I missed you Steph!!!" She shouts in a happy voice but you can hear she has tears running.

"I missed you too baby girl" I say to her and then we brake away when someone clears their throat behind us and I almost forgot we had company.

"So I take it you like your surprise guest?" Gio asks me with a huge smile on his face, while all the guys engulfs her in bone crushing hugs.

"This is a great surprise, is she back for good?" I asked Gio while we stand and watch her interact with the guys.

"I hope so, she said she is but you never know with her... She changes her mind quick"

"Yeah but this time I'm not going to allow her to go" I say and we both chuckle.

"Steph!" Gia shouts and makes her way back to me and engulfs me in another hug, making me chuckle. "Come on we have a lot to talk about but first where is she?" She says and knowing Gio probably filled her in, I knew I wasn't going to get out of this one.

"She's over their with her girlfriends" I say chuckling and pointing in the direction where they are sitting and when I look, I see Kiara's smile is gone and she looks a little down or upset? I wonder what- SHIT! She must think there's something going on with Gia.

"Now come on introduce me or I'll go over their and do it myself and while I'm at it, I'll embarass you and tell her some juicy stories about you, so what's it going to be?" She asks cocking her hip to the side with her one hand on it and a raised eyebrow with a smirk, she's still so fucking crazy and wild. Man I missed her!

"Shut up, let's go" I say knowing exactly what stories she plans on telling and she giggles.

"Lead the way handsome" she says with another giggle, hooking her arm in mine and we start making our way to the girls and they all throwing daggers my way, Well shit!

"So daddy huh?" Gia asks cocking her head to the side with a smug grin on her face making me chuckle.

"Yeah of twins" I say chuckling at the surprised look on her face.