Chapter 24 - The Dinner (Part 1) ✔

SAME DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

It's just before 6pm and our hair and make-up is done so we just chatting here in one of the many guest rooms in the house as I didn't want to go to our bedroom in case Stephano needed to get ready or wanted to rest, which I doubt as from what I saw so far, he hardly sleeps. I got the maid to bring some wine for the girls as they needed to "unwind", Aurora's words not mine, we had spend the afternoon chatting and laughing while we took our time to get ready. It feels good to have the girls here with me.

"Hey sis could I talk to you for a second?" Zee asks out of the blue, I could see she had something on her mind and I just hope to God it's not another argument as I thought we were good because we both pretended like our fight never happened, but she couldn't any longer I suppose.

"Uhm yeah sure... What's up?" I asked warily.

"I wanted to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted and I intend to apologize to Stephano as well. The girls spoke to me and I realized what a bitch I've been, I should have been more understanding and supportive instead of making matters worse for you, my God I even yelled at you while you were in the hospital..." She says braking into a little sob but then continued. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean any of it... I was just upset that you didn't trust me enough to tell me when you found out but I understand now why you couldn't and I'm sorry I really am." She says and all I did was nod as my tears were rolling as well and I grabbed her in a hug.

"It's okay I forgive you, I'm sorry too I should've told you, infact you should have been the first person I turned to as you are my only family, and I'm sorry I didn't come to you first and I'm sorry for the things I said when we were in the hospital, it was hurtful and uncalled for and I'm deeply sorry." I said when I moved away from her and wiped her tears away.

"Okay well that was needed but you guys are fucking up our hard work, with all this crying drama" Aurora says referring to our make-up, making us all giggle, she's always so blunt.

"Sorry but we needed to patch things up, instead of pretending it never happened and now we're good." Zee says with a wink and smile.

"Okay ladies, it's time to get dressed as it is almost time for dinner" Mel says checking the time on the clock and we all rushed to our dresses on the rack that it was hanging on and removed our robes and started dressing.

The girls chose my dress and I must admit it was stunning and I love the long slit, even though it was a bit bold for me as this is more Aurora and Zee's style but tonight they said I should be the centre of attention, which made me laugh but the ...

The girls chose my dress and I must admit it was stunning and I love the long slit, even though it was a bit bold for me as this is more Aurora and Zee's style but tonight they said I should be the centre of attention, which made me laugh but the dress they chose is gorgeous, I think I might like this new bold side of me but I just hope Steph does too.

After we took a few pictures and retouched our make-up, we were ready to go but then I remembered I didn't know where to go so I decided to text Stephano to find out where they're at as I didn't want to get lost and these heels won't allow me to wonder aimlessly around, looking for the dinning room which we will be having our dinner at.