Chapter 57 - I'm Done...!

Hey guys before you start this chapter just a little heads up, I will be jumping from one character's POV to another please try and read carefully and take note of certain things that will be IMPORTANT not just for the ending of this book but it will ALSO connected with the beginning of this book as well as the beginning Chapters of book 2, SO PLEASE GUYS TRY TO KEEP UP 😘 AND ALSO FOR THOSE WHO DOGGED POOR STEPHANO, THIS CHAPTER WHICH IS THE LAST OF BOOK 1, WILL CLEAR SOME THINGS UP FOR YOU AND MAYBE EASE YOUR HEART A LITTLE 😉

BTW : IT IS CHEATED THEN KNOCKED UP BY ROMANO'S 2ND MONTH ANNIVERSARY TODAY 👏 🎆🎇🎉🎊🍻💃😁

HAPPY READING & ENJOY

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~

Next Day (Sat, 02 November 2019)

Stephano's POV

I've been spending most of my days in this bedroom trying to make sense of everything that's happened after I woke up, and Gio have been telling me things from before the explosion to try and help me remember, if there's one person I know I can trust with my life that would be him, so the only person I've been spending most of time with is him as we were actually busy with our own investigation before the explosion and we were making progress but then this setback happened and apparently I prepared for it before hand, incase I didn't make it then the guys would know where to start, which is all the information we have collected so far which I've been reviewing the past few days.

Things is a bit confusing to me because I do not remember anything for the past few years and it gets frustrating because it's difficult for me to put anything together from what happened 5 years ago up until the explosion, so having to practically relive it all through Gio's memory is difficult but he takes it easy on me as it is 5 years of memory I've lost according to our calculations. Bringing me out of my thoughts was the door opening and I knew it's not one of my men as they wouldn't dare to just walk in here, so when I came into view of the stairs I saw it was Britt coming down the stairs, what the fuck is she doing here?

"Britt what the fuck are you doing here?" I ask her before she even makes it half way down the stairs.

"Hey baby, I heard what has happened to you in Miami, are you okay?"she asks and the second she said that I knew Gio was right about everything I was doing before the explosion, this bitch is definitely apart of this whole thing.

"How did you find out about that?" I ask trying not to give anything away.

"I have my sources baby but nevermind that I came to cheer you up" she says with a mischievous smile and then she opens up her coat she has on, underrneath she's got nothing on but her lingerie, she really is a conniving bitch, no wonder I had my suspicions about her or atleast that's what Gio says.