Chapter 37 - Loose Ends (Part 2)✔

Hey guys please note this chapter will contain STRONG LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE, I'd advise no person's under the age of 18 to read this chapter. Please be aware a torture scene is up ahead, if it's not for you do not read, if you're not 18 years or older, DO NOT READ!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!😉

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAME DAY - (Mon, 01 May 2017)

Stephano's POV

Gio insisted on having at least 2 glasses of Scotch to help with the "energy" he clearly needs or at least that's what he keeps using as an excuse to drink today and I guess I'm good with it as we do not have much left to handle today a side from fucking up our little friend in the dungeons. I spoke to Dr Jacobs a few hours ago, she said she'll be coming by later this afternoon for the ultrasound she said she'll be doing this week, just as a precaution to make sure the babies are good and honestly I'm quite excited for that as I can remember how it felt when I saw them for the first time on that monitor, it's an indescribable feeling, no words can express how much I already love them both and EVERYTHING I do is for my family, including what I'm about to do today.

I'm sitting here nursing my second double Scotch for the day while Gio keeps talking shit but my mind is on Kiara wondering what she's doing and if she's okay, I really want to take my time with that piece of shit but I also can't wait to be done with it so I can head on home. I've never been this eager to go home, hell I've never even had a home to go to since my mom died but now I do and that's the only place I want to be every second of the day, cuddled up to the love of my life, fucking hell I've got it so bad that I'm looking forward to cuddling! This is NOT who I am but for some reason, I'm okay with that and it's all due to Kiara and my babies and I wouldn't change a thing.

"Hey! I'm fucking sitting here talking to myself! Where the fuck is your mind?!" I hear Gio say annoyed, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, what did you say?" I asked knowing full well he won't repeat himself but I don't give a damn, really. I'm sure it wasn't important anyways as his starting to feel the whiskey, I can see it all over his face.

"Nothing! Let's just get this shit over with so you can go home as I'm sure that's where your mind is" he says rolling his eyes and then downs his drink and stands up.

"I'm just worried about her man, she hasn't called yet and I'm just wondering if she's okay" I said standing up, knowing how all of them are over Kiara it'll shut him up, they more over protective over her and my babies then they should be but I appreciate it, as weird as it might sound.

"I know man but you've got to get your head in the game! Laura, Alfred and Clarissa is looking out for her and will call you if anything is wrong you know this, so seeing as they didn't call, I'm sure she's fine, no news is good news, right?" He says tapping my shoulder.

"I know but I'll feel at ease if I hear it for myself, so I'm going to give her a call real quick then we can go, yeah?" I say already taking out my phone to call her, while looking at him as he pours himself yet another drink while I'm dialing Kiara's number.

"Yeah whatever" he says with a sign and then slumps back down on the couch with a drink in hand, just when I was about to say something to him she picked up the phone.

"Hey baby" I said when she picked up.

"Hi" she says sounding a little out of breath.

"What's wrong? Why do you sound so out of breath?! Do you have any pain?" I asked her frantically, all in one breath and noticing how Gio sitting up straight instantly, see what I mean, he just proved my point.