Chapter 19 - We having Twins?! ✔

SAME DAY - (Sat, 22 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

"What am I looking at? What are you trying to say doctor?!" I asked dumbfounded.

"I'm saying, you're having twins Miss Cambridge as in you're pregnant with two babies " the doctor says in a dur tone with a bit of an attitude and I don't like it.

"I think we get it Doc, we do not need you're tone!" Stephano says through clenched teeth and squeezing my hand a little almost like his reading my mind.

"That's not what I meant Mr Romano..." The doctor didn't get to finish because Steph spoke again.

"I don't give a fuck what you meant, what did I tell you last night? Keep that in mind and don't speak to her that way again yeah?" He says looking the doc right in the eye with a deadly voice and doesn't even give him a chance to respond. "Now do you're damn job and tell us if our babies are good and healthy, as in NOW!" He says losing his patients again because doc seemed to be frozen. I'm surprised he didn't even loose his shit because we having twins, like I am about too.

"Right... Uhm the babies, I mean "feti" looks fine, strong heartbeats, everything is fine I'll just snap a few pictures for you and then we're done." The doctor says and I'm still speechless, can't rap my head around the fact that we having twins... (Feti is plural for fetus)

"Doctor how's Kiara doing and when will she be able to leave?" Stephano asks the doctor in a more calmer voice.

"She's doing fine, her blood pressure is back to normal and there are no more bleeding, I'll give a prescription for her vitamins and she has to get herself a Obstetrician/Gynecologist as soon as possible so she can get regular checkups due to her high risk pregnancy." The doctor says to Stephano like I'm not even here.

"We just have to keep an eye on her for the rest of the morning and if she keeps her blood pressure down, I'll prepare her discharge papers for late afternoon after I recheck her this afternoon." The doctor continued.

"Okay thanks doctor" Stephano said. And the doctor just nod took notes on his clipboard and then left us alone.

"Are you okay baby?" Stephano asks after a few minutes.

"Yeah I mean I think I am, how am I going to handle two babies?" I say more to myself then him.

"Well you have me and I'm not going anywhere, we going to do this together." He says with a smile on his face, that smile that makes everything okay.

"You seem happy about us having twins?" I ask but it sounds more like a statement.

"How can I not be... I'm having them with you." He says with an even bigger smile. And instead of taking that as a good sign, I remember what brought us here. But before I could speak the door opens and the girls walk in.

"Oh god you're finally awake! How are you feeling? What did the doctor say?" Mel says as she runs to me and then grabs me in a hug.

"Can you slow down..." I say with a giggle while holding her and I see Stephano just standing there staring at me. "Doctor says I'm fine and that I might be released this afternoon." I say after I let her go. And then hug Aurora and then hug Ziara but I feel that she didn't really want to hug me or maybe it's just my imagination.

"I'm glad you doing fine." Zee says when she lets me go and I can hear in her tone that something is up.

"What's wrong?" I ask eventough I'm the one in the hospital.

"Oh nothing at all..." she say with a sarcastic tone and then looks at Stephano.

"Okay I can see something is up, clearly by you're sarcasm." I say to her