Chapter 14 - Surprise visitor ✔

I would like to dedicate this chapter to VLiliane3 👑 thank you so much for your support 👏 and for encouraging me to keep writing 😘💜 it really means a lot and I appreciate it💜 Anyways....

Happy reading and enjoy

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAME DAY - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

We were driving for about an hour and then we pulled up to huge black gates that had SR engraved in gold on it, and man if the gate looks this fancy and beautiful I can only imagine what his house looks like and I know this isn't the same place as last time. The gates opened and Stephano drove through passing what seemed like a Pack of guards and he just nods at them and we made our way down a long ass driveway and finally we pull up to a bright and beautiful mansion.

He got out of the car and came around to my side to open my door for me and I thanked him, and then he grabbed my bag and led me into the house and man it's even more stunning on the inside, I have to ask myself how rich he really is, this place i...

He got out of the car and came around to my side to open my door for me and I thanked him, and then he grabbed my bag and led me into the house and man it's even more stunning on the inside, I have to ask myself how rich he really is, this place is gorgeous. I was just frozen to the stop at the front door gawking at how beautiful it is and didn't even realize Stephano was standing and staring at me, trying to keep in his laughter.

 I was just frozen to the stop at the front door gawking at how beautiful it is and didn't even realize Stephano was standing and staring at me, trying to keep in his laughter

"Come on I'll give you the tour of the place in the morning, we should get something to eat and then maybe get you to bed." He suggests almost like I'm sick and I'm hoping to God that he won't be treating me like I'm some sick patient throughout this pregnancy.

"You do know that I'm not some sick patient right? I'm just pregnant Stephano, please don't treat me like I'm physically disabled or something, I mean I'm not even showing or anything." I said rolling my eyes at him as we walking to God knows where.

"I know that, it's just that I wanted you to rest that's all as I was thinking maybe we could go see my family doctor in the morning so you can get checked out, so you kind of do need to rest." He says in a bored tone.