Chapter 25 - The Dinner (Part 2) ✔

SAME DAY - (Sun, 23 April 2017)

Stephano's POV

I watched Kiara as she blushes at all the compliments the guys are giving her and her being centre of attention, she clearly isn't use to all the attention which attracts me more to her as she's very humble and clearly doesn't realize just how beautiful she is which is even more attractive. I know what you think, why am I not flipping out on all the attention the guys are giving her, even though it is my brothers but how can I, when they are praising her beauty and I'm the one that she belongs to and besides she deserves all this good attention as she's breathtakingly beautiful and that dress, FUCK ME!

"Hey you okay?" Kiara asks bringing me out of my thoughts as we're making our way to the dinning room.

"Yeah I'm fine just thinking of how beautiful you look" I said turning to her and then leaning in to her ear. "And how I cannot wait to rip that dress off of you later" I said nipping her ear and her breath hitched and then I move away to look at her, only to find her flushed and biting her lip and SHIT! I just want to skip dinner and find out what's waiting for me underneath that dress.

"I'm not very hungry, we could always skip dinner or have it send to the room?" She says with hopeful eyes and I have a feeling she doesn't want to skip dinner only because she wants us to be alone but to avoid my father and his bitch.

"Don't worry baby, I'll be there nothing will go wrong, I promise." I said to reassure her and she just nods but I can see she's freaking out a bit as we just reached the table.

"Dad, this is Ziara, she's Kiara's sister and that's Aurora and Melody her best friends" Dante introduces them as we all take a seat

"Dad, this is Ziara, she's Kiara's sister and that's Aurora and Melody her best friends" Dante introduces them as we all take a seat. "Guys this is my father Antonio Romano and his girlfriend Sara Fox." They all great each other except for the bitch of course.

We all sit quietly as the servers go around the table serving everyone their appetizers and wine except for Kiara of course, whose having a glass of lemon water as I already had a meeting with all the staff at the Estate and they are aware of Kiara being pregnant and that she's the lady of the house and that they should treat her well and take care of her when I'm not around, they should see to her every need.

"So.... I guess I'll ask what everyone is obviously thinking, how can she be you're sister if she clearly doesn't even look anything like you?" Sara asks Kiara disturbing everyone from enjoying our appetizers.

"SARA!" I yell at her as we aren't even sitting for half an hour and she's already being a bitch and we haven't even gotten through the first course yet.

"What it's true, you're girlie obviously a Latina and her sister is clearly white so how is that even possible."

"Well that's none of your fucking concern, so shut the fuck up!" I said through gritted teeth as I can see this isn't going to be a quiet and peaceful dinner after all.