Chapter 7 - Who is he? ✔

SAME DAY - (Sat, 11 March 2017)

Kiara's POV

We were laying for a few minutes in silence, trying to catch our breath and come down from our high. I honestly don't know what I'm going to say to him. I've never really hooked up with a stranger, I mean not that I'm saying that there's something wrong with people that has one night stands as my sister is one them, she was always more the risk taker and the spontaneous one between us two but having one night stands with strangers, was never my thing as I had my first boyfriend, first everything really in my second year at college. Now I lay here with THE HOTTEST guy I've ever met and his so different, not that I have much to compare him with but fuck if I did, he sure as hell would be on top of my list.

 Now I lay here with THE HOTTEST guy I've ever met and his so different, not that I have much to compare him with but fuck if I did, he sure as hell would be on top of my list

"Are you okay?" He ask startling me out of my thoughts. I avert my eyes back to his only to find out his staring at me, WOW his beautiful... Making me blush again, if that's even possible as I'm probably as red as a tomato right about now.

"Uhm...Yeah I'm fine and you" God can I get anymore pathetic? I mentally facepalm myself.

"Seriously?" He chuckles. "You did not just ask if I'm okay, you really don't know what to say right about now huh? You really are something else" he says while caressing my cheek, staring me in my eyes deep in thought.

His so perfect, is it silly to be having some kind of feeling for someone you just met? Because my stomach has a whole Zoo going on in it, right about now and my heart is beating 260mph, if that makes any sense at all.

"What do you mean 'I'm something else'?" I asked even though I have an idea what his saying, I think.

"Just everything about you, you're stunning, breathtakingly beautiful, you not like most girls I've met, you're laying underneath me after our mind blowing sex, in your own little world lost in thought, most women would either want another fuck or cuddle or have that pillow talk shit, which I'm doing right now" he says rolling his eyes at himself. "But I can't help myself, it's like I have to, no need to know what you're thinking about, or who?" He says gritting his teeth. He gets pretty worked up quick, I've noticed.

"I'm not thinking of anyone or thinking at all for that matter, I was just trying to calm myself after, you know..." I cut myself off, he can fill in the rest.

"Come on, I've been watching you for about 10 minutes now and you didn't even notice and I can tell when you're lying, don't ask me how, I just can." He says.

"Okay... If you must know, I was thinking of you and how I'm not use to having one night stands, you're actually my first, pathetic I know but you're just different I guess, I don't know how to explain it, this is just different but good different though." I say totally embarrassed but he asked, so yeah...

"This is not a one night stand so I guess you never had one after all because that's not how I see it because I want to see you again and again and again" he says between kisses all over my face. "What I'm trying to get at, is that the feeling is mutual because I think you're different too." He says with a smile while biting his lip, I don't think I've seen him smile yet but damn it's even better then his smirk, it makes my heart skip a little beat.