Chapter 16 - I'm bleeding ✔

SAME DAY - (Fri, 21 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

The car stops and the driver asks me if I'm sure this is where I want to be this time of the night all by myself because he can't possibly leave me here by myself and that he wouldn't mind waiting for me, I have to admit that it kind of scared me a little but the look on his face showed his concern and I was thankful that this man was being so nice to me and cared eventough he didn't even know me.

"I'll be fine really, you do not need to wait, my friend knows I'm here and she and my sister are on there way to pick me up so don't worry they know my spot and will meet me there but thanks anyway for your concern." I lied to him because as much as I'm greatfull for his concern, I'm also being cautious as I don't know this man.

He nods and I pay him and then got out of the car walking slowly so I can see if he drives but he doesn't so I made a turn by a tree and watched the car and I see him drive off, finally I breath a sigh of relief and I keep on walking, I walk over the bridge and stood there for a little while, looking at the waterfall it's so peaceful out here this is where I can think clearly and let all my frustrations out. After a while of standing there and zoning out, I make my way to my secret spot here in Peekamoose Upstate NY, which is the hidden pool, I love sitting here by the rocks watching the water, it's beautiful and green with the freshest air.

I have probably been sitting here for over an hour maybe more, crying and trying to make sense of everything that happened, I mean surely I'm not the other woman right? He did call me his baby and if he was with her and was just caught, he wouldn't have cared about me infront of her right? Or maybe it's just because I'm carrying his child. Afterall he did tell her that she shouldn't call me a whore because I'm the mother of his child, not the woman he loves or his girlfriend so it's obvious that I'm nothing to him, just the woman who he impregnated and a lay for him when his REAL girlfriend is out of town.

"Why... am I... so s..stu..pid and to... fall in love...with a guy I don't even know, God... maybe I'm... destant to be alone...maybe that's my fate, I'm completely fucked...!" I say out loud to myself while crying and I mean real ugly crying the kind where snot runs without wiping, so my face is literally wet of tears and snot, but I didn't care...

"You not fucked baby" I hear someone's voice and I could've sworn that it was him, I froze because I know it's not possible, shit who the fuck is that. I turned around fast and there he is in all his glory still shirtless with his hands in his pockets looking down at me with an expression on his face that I can't read. It's a mixture of relief, concern, pain and maybe scared? Can't be...

•••••••

Stephano's POV

Elijah let me know that she was dropped at Peekamoose and I knew exactly where that's at. I'm about half an hour away and I press my foot on the gas as I want to get to her before anything happens to her because she would Be out there alone. That fucken driver left her on her own, in the fucking middle of nowhere but I can't blame him as Kiara is as stubborn as a rock, I'm sure she convinced him or atleast I think that's what happened, if not he'll answer to the end of my fucking gun.

The moment I get there, I jumped out of my car and try to think of where she will be at as this place is huge with lots of fucking trees and shit I need to find her now! So I make my way to the waterfall as that is practically the only site out here worth seeing. I practically run till there but when I get there she is nowhere in sight and I think I'm close to just loose it as Elijah told me the car dropped her here. FUCK! I was just about to flip and run around, when I stopped in my tracks thinking that she might have her phone on her, I can get it tracked and find her exact location.

I was just about to give Elijah a call when I remembered the first time I came here, the boys and I came to New York for spring break to visit our parents as they lived here and we were back in Italy at university, this was where Jayden brought us one Saturday afternoon, where we went to this hidden pool site and we got shitfaced, he brought us here as he knows all the spots in NY as his originally from here. I turned on my heals and run in that direction, she just has to be here I need her to be okay. This is all my fault...

"Why... am I... so s..stu..pid and to... fall in love...with a guy I don't even know, God... maybe I'm... destant to be alone...maybe that's my fate, I'm completely fucked...!" I hear her say through all her crying as I'm getting closer to her and fuck it hurts hearing how broken she is because of me.

"You're not fucked baby" I say as I got behind her, she turned so fast I thought she would slip off the rock she's sitting on.

I move my way to her side and sat next to her, she doesn't say anything so I thought I should. "Nor are you stupid, God I'm so sorry baby, I didn't mean for this shit to go down like this..." I'm trying to talk as soft as I can to her and try to refrain from grabbing her and holding her and yelling at her.

"How did you find me?" She asks through her sniffling. Before I could even answer she answers herself. "Nevermind of course you probably have your ways as you are the big bad Mafia, it doesn't matter anyway, what the hell are you doing here?! Why can't you leave me the fuck alone and go back to your girlfriend!" She says a little more louder now and jumping up and away from me and that shit hurts.

"Careful Kiara did you forget that you fucken pregnant or are you trying to kill our child?!" I shout at her because she's being fucken reckless, from the moment she left the house and it's pissing me off.

"Don't fucken tell me what to do and how fuck can you even ask me something like that of course I would never do anything to harm MY child!" She shouts putting emphasis on the word my, for effect. I don't want to lose my shit, not on her.

"Really Kiara you're asking me that? You fucking ran like a mad woman from my bedroom, out the house, down my long fucken driveway out the damn gate, did you think all that running is okay when you fucking pregnant huh?! And coming here on your own in the middle of the fucking woods! What if something had happened huh? No matter what happened between us, your first fucking priority should have been OUR child, not your fucking emotions!!!" I shout at her and was about to go on when I heard her broke in a sob and it squeezed at my heart. Fuck!

"Baby I'm sorry, I was just worried sick about you and for the first time I felt like I was losing my shit, when I couldn't find you." I say to her trying to move to her side so I can hold her, I grab her in a hug because I want to comfort her and get her out of here but she pushes me away and then smack me, FUCK! But I think I deserve that.

"Don't you dare touch me! YOU ASSHOLE!!! Stay the fuck away from me, I don't want anything to do with you..." She says while crying and turning her back on me and continue her bitch fit. "You're just like him, you all are the same, just this time it's different I switched roles, I'm The other woman instead of being the cheated girlfriend". She says crying hysterically now.

I wonder who she's talking about but I'll find out soon. She turned around and look at me but before she could say anything she winced and that made me alert instantly.

"What's wrong?!" I asked moving to her and grabbing her. She doesn't answer, she just move her hand between her legs and when she lifts her hand, there's blood on it.

"I'm bleeding.." she say In a whisper while She's just staring at it and brakes down, I immediately lift her bridal style and make a run for it. FUCK!!!!!

______________________________________________________

Well that's it for chapter 16, hope you enjoyed it please keep in mind all places and locations mentioned are all made up as in fiction as I'm not sure where Peekamoose is really located in upstate NY, I just found this place on Google whose my best friend these days😂 Anyways that's it for now, let me know what you think and please don't forget to comment and vote.

THANKS FOR READING

KIMMY 😘