Chapter 51 - Wedding Day (Part 2)

Same day (Sat, 31 August 2019)

CONTINUES...

Third Person

"I guess it's the perfect time for a confession, many actually. So starting from the beginning when I began writing these vows like most do... Looking for some idea or inspiration in what I should say. I googled, watched YouTube videos, believe it or not and I even asked my father what he had said when he married my mother, but in the end I realized an important fact... The only inspiration I needed was the face that greets me with a smile and a "Good morning" when I awake, the face that says "Good night" with a kiss and an "I love you" before I sleep, the face that said "Yes" when I asked her to marry me. Kiara, you are my inspiration." Stephano says and the crowd awed after laughing for his little confession as did Kiara through tears and a big smile on her face as he continues.

"You are the most incredible person I have ever known. You make me feel so loved every single day. I am completely awestruck that you chose ME to be standing here with you today. You are the sweetest, most loving, caring and kind person I've ever known, and I have no doubt that you make me a better man AND father. You have shown me how to love with passion, purity and unconditional acceptance. You are the joy I finally feel in the heart I didn't even know I have until I met you. You are the smile on my face, the laughter in my voice, my partner, my best friend, my QUEEN and the one I have waited my whole life to find." By this time Kiara was sobbing and Stephano had tears in his eyes as he has never seen her more beautiful than she is now, crying yet with the biggest smile on her face and it warmed his heart to the core!

"Now I can't promise you a lifetime of sunshine, or a steady wind to fill our sail or that our health will never fail. I can't promise you a life outside the world I live in, outside the Mafia life, BUT I can promise to always protect you with every fibre of my being, because without you by my side, my life would have no meaning.
I can promise to always love you and chase away your fears and I can promise to hold your hand during our journey throughout the years, while we sail the seven seas of life and drift along together, the waves may send us near and far but the storm we'll surely weather...

I promise to always be your chauffeur when you can't drive.
I promise that I will always be there for you in good times and in bad.
I promise to be forever faithful to you heart, mind, body and soul.
I promise to bring joy, strength and smiles into your life.
I promise to always listen to the words to speak even if your yelling at me or when you don't speak at all.
I promise to always believe in you and to always be proud of the woman you are, and who you are to ME...

I promise to you... That I will love you always, with my whole heart in this life and the next. You are where my heart is and the reason I believe in love. I promise to always give you all that I have and all that I am, for YOU.. FOR US... OUR FAMILY. And I promise to always come home, NO MATTER WHAT!

Now on this, our special wedding day, as we embark on our new life, I can't begin to put into words how happy I'll be to finally be able to call you MY WIFE "OFFICIALLY". Together we are an unbreakable pair, bound by our love.

You are my inspiration and I love you now and forever baby..."

Stephano finishes his vows and Kiara was crying her eyes out that Stephano couldn't hold back any longer and engulfed her in an embrace for comfort as she was clearly overwhelmed with his vows and the crowd couldn't resist clapping to the beautiful sight before them as most of them were in tears as well for the beautiful words Stephano had just shared from the heart.

"You okay baby?" Stephano asks Kiara, not paying Mr Johnson any mind as he keeps clearing his throat.

"I'm fine yes, that was just so beautiful and I can't stop the tears... See what I mean?!" Kiara says with a giggle, referring to the tears that keeps rolling uncontrollably as she really felt overwhelmed with happiness and felt really touched by his solemn vow to her.