Chapter 45 - Welcome Home ✔

SAME DAY - (Sun, 26 November 2017)

Stephano's POV

Everyone had left about and hour ago, after gushing over the cuteness of the twins and that they will return later on as the guys had some work to take care of, of course and the ladies said that they'll be back later to give us some family time. Now I'm just sitting here watching my babies whose both wide awake with dark eyes but apparently it might change over time, I guess we'll see. Deciding to pick up my baby girl first so we could have our moment together finally.

"Ciao principessa Di papà" (Hello daddy's princess) I say to her, kissing her on her forehead which causes her to close her eyes, she's so beautiful, I'm in love

"Benvenuta nel grande mondo cattivo bambina" (Welcome to the big bad world baby girl) I continue and she's just watching me and I wish I knew what babies were thinking, she probably thinks this giant is nuts.

"Sono la tua principessa papà e mamma e papà ti amano così tanto" (I'm your daddy princess and mommy and daddy loves you so very much) I say kissing her on both her cute cheeks and then lay her back down in the cot, only to get a whimper out of her, probably not wanting me to put her down, she's going to be a daddy's girl I can already tell.

"Don't worry honey, daddy's not going anywhere, I just need a little time with your brother ?" I say to her while caressing her cheek, not wanting her to cry and wake up her mommy and then I picked up my son, after making sure she wouldn't cry.

"Don't worry honey, daddy's not going anywhere, I just need a little time with your brother sì?" I say to her while caressing her cheek, not wanting her to cry and wake up her mommy and then I picked up my son, after making sure she wouldn't cry

"Ciao grande ragazzo" (Hello big boy) I say the second I have him in my arms, his eyes are closed though but I'm sure his listening, whether his going to understand me is another thing.

"Benvenuta nel grande figlio del mondo cattivo" (Welcome to the big bad world son) I say and then kiss him on his forehead. "Sono tua padre" (I'm your daddy)

"Mamma e papà ti amano così tanto, figlio" (Mommy and daddy loves you so very much) I continue. "E un giorno presto diventerai un ragazzo grande e forte e sarai l'uomo Di Caso quando papà non è lì" (And someday soon your going to be a big and strong boy and your going to be the man of the house when daddy's not there) I say knowing that in my line of work or the life I live or my world, the Mafia world is dangerous every single second of everyday and I never know when I might not return home.