Chapter 34 - Barbeque ✔

Hey guys before you get to the chapter I just wanted to take this opportunity to dedicate this chapter to Maggie aka mstanley93 for taking the time to help me with the American expressions or slang, she's amazing! She took the time out of her day to let me poke her brain a bit and ask her some questions about the states and she even offered her help whenever I need it. You're the best love, I appreciate your help and all your support 😘💜

Anyways that's it from me, for now😂

HAPPY READING

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SAME DAY - (Fri, 28 April 2017)

Kiara's POV

Listening to Stephano I couldn't help think what does this have to do with him cheating on me, I know what you might think, it's too soon to feel cheated or hurt or heartbroken and it's definitely way too soon to be playing the betrayed girlfriend, heck its way too soon for everything that's happened between us, including being madly in love with him let a lone being pregnant with twins by said man but let's face it, everything between us has been on fast forward from the get go, it's almost laughable and I realize while I'm sitting here, there is no point in denying what I feel about him and that there might be a possibility that this is the moment I hear he was cheating and it would probably brake me.

Why? Because I realized that I fell in love with Stephano the first night we spend together, whether I care to admit it out loud or not, I fell in love with him and I know it might seem like it feels that way and that I was on the rebound but that's the thing, it's not. It has nothing to do with Jason and my relationship I had with him as I knew deep down what Jason was doing, that's why for most of our relationship, I had to make excuses for him not just to keep face infront of the girls but also myself, silly I know. But that night Stephano was so sweet, caring, attentive and I don't know when last I've laughed so much the way I did the next morning during breakfast with him, we spoke about everything and nothing, it felt so right so real, it wasn't as if I'd just met him hours ago, it was as if we have known each other for years now.

He didn't feel like a stranger to me and that's when I knew I was falling in love with him and that's when I knew I was his completely but at the same time I knew he might not be mine and what I was feeling might be one sided and when I saw him sitting with her earlier all snuggled up together, I knew I was right, he never was mine and I think that's what hurts the most and the fact that I'm pregnant with his babies, makes the pain a lot  worse. But tuning in to what his telling me what his been through with her and his best friend at the time, I felt disgusted and pissed at the same time for what she put him through and yet she has the audacity to show up here and play the cheated girlfriend that night I met her.

So everything I heard she's done to him and still trying to do, fuelled the fury I felt and I'm not going to allow this bitch to ruin the relationship between Stephano and I before we even got a chance to really be together, so when I figured out that his definitely not the father of her child, I knew it was time I had a few words with her, to put this shit to an end and stop running, giving her the satisfaction that all her meddling is working by driving me away but not this time, maybe it's time I grow some balls and not allow another bitch to take what's mine, especially hearing exactly what I mean to Stephano, saying I'm his first priority and I'm the most important to him, that I'm his family to his father of all people. Who am I to deny that kind of love and devotion from him, it's time I fight back, stand by him and show him what his been showing me the past few weeks, MY LOYALTY...