Chapter 40 - Doctor's Appointment ✔

2 WEEKS LATER - (Mon, 30 October 2017)

Stephano's POV

It's Monday morning and I've been looking forward to today for the past 2 weeks as I finally convinced Kiara that we needed to know the babies gender so I can finish up on my surprise for her, which she doesn't know about but I made up a little lie on why I needed to know, I just told her that the guys said we should host a gender reveal party or some shit and she gave in, got that idea from Gia actually as I didn't know how I was going to convince her without her losing her shit on me again, for no reason.

Honestly I would prefer it if we were having boys and it's not a sexist thing, it's just that my kids are my heirs, not only would they be Mafiosos (members of the Mafia), but they are also my successors when I step down from being the Mafia Don and for my legal businesses as well and having girls would complicate things, don't get me wrong, I would love them equally but for business and la famiglia (the family) it would completely complicate things as they would be my first born or at least which ever one arrives first, it's unfortunately in his blood but I will not be like my father and enforce this life on any of my children, they would be given a choice and if MY FAMILY... Kiara and or the kids, don't want this life, well then I guess Dante would be taking over after all as my first priority is and always will be them, come what may.

We literally have 3 hours until our appointment and Kiara still hasn't come down yet, not even for breakfast and I have no idea what's keeping her but am afraid to even ask because then she would completely loose her shit on me about how I'm rushing her and I have no patience and how heartless I am, not caring that she's as huge as a mountain... Basically every crazy shit I would be accused of, I've heard them all over the past few months one to many times, so I tend to avoid any questions or even look her way when she's got that pissed or annoyed look, I don't even try to comfort her, let's just say I've learned my lesson, pregnant women can get pretty crazy...

Deciding that I probably should go and check on her to see how far she is as I've been waiting down here for her for over an hour. When I reached the room I see Kiara standing in nothing but something that looks to be a bathing suit or maybe it's underwear but when I take a closer look I see she has been crying, not wanting to panic, I move closer to her, to make sure she's not in any pain or worse, in labour.

 When I reached the room I see Kiara standing in nothing but something that looks to be a bathing suit or maybe it's underwear but when I take a closer look I see she has been crying, not wanting to panic, I move closer to her, to make sure she's ...

"Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I'm getting closer to her making her jump with a gasp, clearly that wasn't such a good idea. SHIT!

"Are you crazy! You scared me! You shouldn't do that... fucking crazy prick!" She immediately yells at me, I guess this too is my fault.

"I'm sorry baby, I didn't think sorry, you just worried me as I've been downstairs waiting for you" I say moving closer to her.