Chapter 47 - Girls Night ✔

1 YEAR & 6 MONTHS LATER - (Thur, 13 June 2019)

Kiara's POV

It's been a year and half of bliss between Stephano and I, we have grown even closer the past year, well except for the times he would ask when we are going to set a date for the wedding and my answer always being that I want the kids a bit older so they can be apart of our wedding, he would get upset but then afterwards understand my reasoning, which isn't a lie as I do want our kids apart of the biggest day of our lives.

The girls is coming over today to get ready for tonight as it is Mel's birthday today, and Zee and Aurora said that we should go to Paul's Cocktail Lounge, for a girls night out to celebrate Mel's 30th as she didn't want a party or anything but when Steph over heard us talking last week Friday as the girls was here for the weekend, which doesn't happen so often anymore but still do at least once a month, he insisted that we head to one of his clubs instead and to make the deal even sweeter for the girls... He said that we wouldn't be paying a cent, with VIP tickets plus free drinks as I'm basically his wife and will not have us paying for shit, his exact words.

So the girls agreed excitedly, of course most especially Zee and Aurora, even tough it's a very generous offer, I knew there's more to it because Steph doesn't do anything without a reason, and I'm sure it's to keep tabs on us and to keep us safe, not to mention that he would know exactly where we are and with who and can come and get me whenever he feels like it, his overprotective like that, and that's something that hasn't changed AT ALL, if anything it only gotten worse. And that same night when we went to bed, Steph gave me his conditions for me if I really wanted to go, which was that he takes us himself and make sure we settled in the club and then picks me up at 2am and no later, which I of course had to agree too, otherwise it would have only ended up with us fighting and then I would've not gone at all and that couldn't happen as I couldn't miss my best friends birthday.

Making my way down to the sitting room where Steph and the kids are, as he took them down to the sitting room where he and Gio was sitting earlier, as they are babysitting tonight along with Dante and Elijah, they said they will be having a boys night in, with the exception of Ales of course. Steph didn't like that idea one bit as he wanted to spend time alone with the kids but seeing the boys insisted, he surprisingly gave in and then they teased him for going soft since the birthing of the kids. When I walked in, I saw Gio holding Al and having a serious conversation with him as they both looked pretty serious while Steph is laying on the other couch with his baby girl sitting on his chest whose laughing at whatever it is his telling her.

"Mama!" Al nearly shouts when he notices me walk closer, he really is a mama's boy. Yes the twins are talking, but Al isn't talking fully yet but he can at least complete full sentences in his own way but we have noticed that about him as his a little man of few words and always very serious compare to his bubbly loud sister.

"Hey baby" I coo at him and then make my way to sit next to Gio. "What is your uncle telling you, that you are almost relieved that I showed up?" I say to him as soon as I had him in my arms and he immediately snuggles in my chest.

"Hey! I was just have a man to man talk with my Godson, is all" Gio says.

"Well his father does that every single day, I'm sure his sick of all the talking you guys are putting him through" I say giggling. And just when Steph was about to say something Aurora's loud voice boomed through the room.

"The queen has arrived! Bring out the booze I need a drink!" She says without even greeting anyone.

"Hello to you too, we all are doing quite well thanks for asking" Gio says sarcastically looking up at her and she just rolls her eyes at him.