Chapter 52 - Honeymoon

Hey guys before you get to the chapter, just a warning there will be a mature scene in this chapter and if you're under the age of 18, please DO NOT READ!!! If you are of age and do not want to read it then you are welcome to skip past the scene if it's not your thing but do not skip the whole chapter as there are certain little things that will be said in this chapter that will connect with chapters that's to come. Again under 18 please don't read!!! You have been warned...

HAPPY READING AND ENJOY!

KIMMY 😘

~~~~~~

Same day (Sat, 31 August 2019)

Kiara's POV

We just left the Estate to go to Steph's private airfield, as Steph doesn't know how it is to travel with a normal plane through the airport as everything with him is private, one thing I've learned from the Mafia Don, which is my husband, that everything they do is for safety and security and that's exactly why we are going to our honeymoon with 2 of his men, while there are already 6 gaurds wherever it is that we're going to, when I asked Steph if it's really necessary, he said that it is indeed and that I shouldn't worry they won't be following us around, they will be in the same area just as a precaution, incase they're needed that's all but as for James and Simon that's going with us, they will be close and will be following at a safe distance whereever we go, that's something that's not negotiable as he is an "important man".

The twins will be looked after by Clarissa and she was ordered not to leave the grounds of the Estate at all as he doesn't want his kids with anyone else and he also doesn't want them leaving the Estate when his not with them. We enjoyed the rest of our wedding reception with our friends and our kids as we won't be seeing them for 3 whole weeks and it saddens me as I was never away from them for such a long period of time. When I threw my bouquet, Aurora caught it only to throw it to the crowd again as she said she never wants to get married EVER! And when Steph threw the garter, Dante and Gio wrestled for it and Dante won and then demanded his dance with Aurora, said it was tradition but I knew better as everyone around us could see how much his into her and that it was the only reason why he had fought for the garter but she's not into him or atleast that's what she shows us as she is a wild one, everyone knows it. Bringing me out of my thoughts was the car stopping at the airfield and when I looked out the window I saw the private jet and it was a beautiful Red Jet, so... Stephano.

When we got out of the car, and James and Simon, who was driving behind us in the SUV got the bags as Steph and I went up the steps to enter the Jet and I couldn't hold myself back from exploring the inside of "our family Jet" as Steph said that h...

When we got out of the car, and James and Simon, who was driving behind us in the SUV got the bags as Steph and I went up the steps to enter the Jet and I couldn't hold myself back from exploring the inside of "our family Jet" as Steph said that he had just bought it a few months back for our family holidays and vacations and I must say it looks beautiful everything looked so organized, clean and new, I guess this is something I should get use to with Stephano as his a very organized man or I should say a perfectionist.