Day 1 of quarantine

Midway through filming season 17, one of the directors started feeling ill. On one of his daily tests, he tested positive, which meant that anyone in close contact with him had to go into quarantine. And since he was a director, that meant he was in close contact with several actors and actresses.

For filming, there were strict protocols set to help enforce the covid guidelines. To make it easier, Shonda rented a mansion for everyone to stay in that was close to their filming areas and everyone could socially distance.

So, that meant that everyone in contact had to quarantine in that house for two weeks.

Those two weeks would be fun.
———————————————————————————
Ellen Pompeo was on her way home from work when she got a text from Shonda. "To anyone receiving this message, you have tested negative, but due to one of our crew members testing positive and ABC's strict covid guidelines, you have to quarantine in the mansion still. You do not have to stay in the same room, but please be responsible and take care of yourselves. Keep me updated. - Shonda." The text read.

Ellen was pissed. All she wanted to do was go home and relax with a glass of wine, but instead she had to go stay at the mansion with her co stars.

The only good thing she got out of it was that when the crew member tested positive, she was filming with tr and Patrick, which meant she got to catch up with her former best friends.

Ellen arrived at the mansion again and got out of her car with her mask on. She knocked on the door and smiled when Patrick opened the door. "El!" He exclaimed with a big smile. He ushered her in and gave her a hug. "Long time no see, huh?" He asked, referring to how they worked together all day. Ellen chuckled into his chest, savoring the feeling of being in a mans arms.

"Did you even get home at all?" Patrick asked. "Nope. I was 5 minutes away and then Shonda texted and I turned the car around." Ellen explained. Patrick nodded. "Is anyone else here yet?" She asked. "Yeah, just about everyone. Their in the living room." Patrick explained as he led her to the room.

"Hey El!" TR exclaimed. "Hey everyone!" Ellen said with a smile when she saw TR, Chandra, James, Richard, Giacomo, and a ton of other crew mates. This sucks!" She said with a chuckle. "It does, but on the bright side your stuck with me!" Patrick joked. Ellen smiled and sat down on the couch next to him.
———————————————————————————
Patrick was thrilled to be quarantined. Well, not thrilled to be 'quarantined', but thrilled to be forced to catch up with his former co stars, and his former best friend whom he still had a crush on after all these years.

"Who's making dinner tonight?" Ellen asked. "I'm hungry, I didn't even get to go home." She added. "I will-." Patrick started. "I already ordered a ton of pizza." Chandra said with a chuckle. "Okay. Anyone want to go swimming then?" Ellen asked, obviously eager to do something. "Why not?" James asked. Everyone nodded and got up to change.

Patrick and Ellen had rooms right across from each other, so the pair went up together. Ellen got into her room and found a plain black bikini and put it on. Looking in the mirror, she decided it looked good on her slim figure, and wrapped a robe around her lithe body before exiting the room.

Patrick put on a pair of swim trunks and left his room, only to be met by Ellen leaving her room at the same time. Patrick resisted the urge to look her up and down, and smiled. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yup." Ellen replied. Patrick put his hand on the small of her back and led her out to the pool.

"Damn! This is huge!" Patrick exclaimed as he looked to the pool and saw everyone already in. Ellen took her robe off, revealing her black bikini and her toned stomach. Patrick looked her up and down, not being able to resist the urge and smirked. Ellen caught him looking and blushed. Ellen looked back towards the water and dipped her toe in, testing the water. Patrick being his normal goofy self, walked over to Ellen and picked her up easily and teased her by holding her over the water. "Patty! Put her down!" She squealed. Patrick chuckled. "Nope!" He yelled. He stepped back and bolted for the water. Ellen wrapped her arms around his neck and squeezed tightly as he jumped into the water.

The pair emerged from the depths of the water, still holding tightly to each other, gasping for breath. "Patrick Galen!" Ellen scolded. Patrick just giggled and smiled. Ellen looked him in the eyes, unable to move them away. Their eyes were locked in a gaze, completely oblivious to everyone watching them.

"They're totally going to get togetehr." TR said to Chandra. "I've been waiting for it since season 1." Chandra said with a chuckle. TR smiled and returned his gaze to the soon to be couple.

Ellen finally broke the gaze and let go of him. "You know, we should probably go say hi to everyone else." She whispered with a blush. Patrick nodded sadly and they swam over to everyone else, Ellen going over to Chandra, and Patrick going over to Giacomo and TR.

"What was that girl?" Chandra asked with a smile. "Nothing. Just catching up." Ellen lied. "Sureeeee." Chandra said, unconvinced. "Have you seen the way he looks at you? Just get with him already!" She exclaimed. Ellen shushed her and blushed, once again. "El, you like him. It's not hard to see. You've liked him since day 1 actually. When he left, you were pissed off and sad, because you didn't know why he left and didn't talk to you at all." Chandra said sadly. "It's not...that's not...no." Ellen stuttered. "Ellen. Don't lie to me." Chandra scolded. "Fine. I like him." She mumbled. "Very good. Now all you have to do is tell him." Chandra said with a smile. Ellen turned her gaze to Patrick, who seemed to be in a conversation with Giacomo and TR.

"I do not!" Patrick denied. "You so do! It's so easy to tell!" TR said. "Listen Patrick, I know Ellen. When you left, she was bummed. She walked all over set, like she was lost without you. I don't know what your relationship was, but it was definetely important to her, so when you left, it hurt her. She wouldn't admit it, but everyone could see it. And I know just from the way you look at her and the way she looks at you, you two are meant for eachother. So stop fucking around and ask her out!" Giacomo exclaimed. Patrick looked down and tried not to smile at his words, and tried not the frown at his words. He never wanted to hurt Ellen. He left to try to repair his marriage, and he regretted it everyday. He looked back at Ellen who was looking at him, and smiled.

Here's the first chapter!! Hope you all enjoy it!