Day 22 out of quarantine

Patrick woke up with Ellen in his arms. He was so excited. Today was the day. He had planned it all out the night before with the guys.

He got the perfect ring for her. It was just so....Ellen. It wasn't too flashy, but it was just right. But it wasn't the ring he was excited about. It was the forever part.

"Morning." Ellen said as she woke up and buried her face into his chest. "Morning." He replied with a smile as she kissed her head. "I don't wanna go." Ellen mumbled. Patrick chuckled. "I know. I don't either." He replied. "What time is our flight?" Ellen asked. "8 tonight. We have all day, it's only 10." Patrick replied.

They all met up for breakfast, and everyone knew other than Ellen what was happening, including the women. "What's going on? What aren't you telling me?" Ellen asked the girls. "Nothing." Camilla said. "Come on Camilla." Ellen begged. "There's nothing to tell." Chandra cut in.

Patrick and the guys were at the other end of the table discussing. "How are you gonna do it?" Eric asked quietly. "Just by ourselves. I'll tell her we should go on a Walk by the beach and then I'm gonna do it then." Patrick explained. "Hopefully the sun will he setting too." He added with a smile.

"That sounds cool man. I'll be your best man, right?" Eric asked with a smirk. "We'll see." Patrick said with a chuckle. "Nervous?" Giacomo asked. "No. This has been a long time coming. I've wanted to do this for a long time." Patrick said as he looked at Ellen.

After breakfast, they decided to go in the pool one last time. "This week has gone by too fast." Ellen complained as they floated in the water. "It has. Back to work next week." Shonda said. "At least Patrick will be there." Ellen said with a smile. "True." He replied with a laugh.

"Hey, what was your guys favorite and least favorite season to film?" Camilla asked as she made an Instagram sorry. "It was a Q/A question." She added. "Uhh....season 5 or 6 was probably the best for me. And then 11 was the worst." Patrick replied. "I enjoyed season 6 as well...and season 12 was the worst for me." Ellen replied.

They moved on to the jacuzzi and relaxed. "Why are you so tense?" Ellen asked Patrick quietly. "I'm not." He replied with a lie. He was tense. He was nervous about the proposal. Ellen sighed and knead her fingers into his tense shoulders. He relaxed under her touch and let out a breath. "Are you okay?" She whispered. "I'm okay." He confirmed.

Everyone got out of the jacuzzi and went back to change. Ellen yawned as they entered their hotel room again.  "maybe you should take a nap." Patrick suggested. "I think that's a great idea. Want to join me?" Ellen asked. Patrick smiled and wordlessly made his way over and climbed into bed beside her.

Hours later, when they woke up, Patrick suggested a walk on the beach, which she accepted. "We're gonna go for a walk on the beach." Patrick announced as they walked by everyone lounging in the lobby. Patrick winked as everyone gave him subtle thumbs up.

Patrick had the ring securely in his pocket as they walked down the beach, hand in hand. "It's so beautiful out here." Ellen commented. The only sound that could be heard were the waves crashing and the seagulls chirping.

"It is." Patrick agreed. They kept walking for a few minutes before Patrick decided it was time and stopped them. "Pat?" Ellen asked in confusion. "Ellen." He said with a smile. "What's up?" She asked. "I've been wanting to do this forever." He said as he pulled out the ring box. "Patrick." Ellen gasped in shock.

"Ellen, I'm not gonna get down on one knee. We're Past that. I love you so much. And...I always have. From the moment you walked into set with that crazy Boston accent of yours, I've loved you. And I know we've made some mistakes in the past and we've had some hard times, but we got through it. It's taken 17 years for us to finally find eachother the way we wanted to, and I'm not letting that get away this time. I love you Ellen, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." Patrick said with a huge smile.

Ellen stood in shock and happiness. "Yes! Yes, I'll marry you!" She said as she threw her arms tightly around his shoulders. Patrick hugged her tightly, feeling as if he were on cloud 9. He pulled away slightly and opened the ring box. Ellen gasped. "Patrick, it's beautiful!" She said in admiration. Patrick slid the ring on her finger and kissed her deeply. "I love you so much." She whispered as she rested her forehead on his forehead. 

Patrick kept his hands wrapped around her back securely as looked into her deep green eyes. "I love you too. We're getting married." He said happily. "We're getting married." She whispered in disbelief.

They continued their walk, both feeling ecstatic and got back. Everyone was all packed and ready, so they all met up again at the airport. "So?" They asked with smiled as the two approached. "We're engaged!" Ellen exclaimed happily. "Congratulations!" Everyone said in delight as they passed hugs all around.

After congratulations, they boarded the plane. Ellen was quickly asleep, head resting on Patrick's shoulder. "Sir, would you like a blanket for your girlfriend?" The attendant asked sweetly. "Fiancée. And yes please." He corrected with a smile.

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you have any ideas for future chapters feel free to drop them! Hope your all doing well!